Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'll Rain Down Hell on Wilder, F*** Him Up Real Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Look at all the Wilder’s bytches making excuses now
    When Joshua is quiet: he's a coward!
    When Joshua is talking smack: he's a coward!
    When Wilder is quiet: good that he's quiet because talking is counterproductive anyway!
    When Wilder is talking smack: he's a real warrior, he wants the fight!

You all one pathetic bunch with double standards
    This is so true.

Annoying bunch of fanboys, which is a shame because Wilder is a cool guy and a good fighter too.

Comment

• Juicing J is going to outbox the hell out of Windmill Wilder until he gets cuaght cold and slept. Windmill Wilder will than claim throne to the myhtical p4p throne and set up a super fight with Rod “Danny Garcia doesn’t punch THAT hard” Salka.

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
        He sounds like a guy who just got some last minute courage to face his bully, "what's the worse that can happen?" Kind of feeling.
        We'll never know for sure - a "champion" is hard to gauge at times, buts thats exactly how he sounds.....especially with him always hiding behind both Hearns as his mouthpiece.....

Comment

• Wilder will hurt the Brit

Joshua already been rocked by ild man Klitschko. Wilder is a young lion and will finish Joshua.

Comment

• so he didnt use up all the raining hell on parker then? That raining hell was so effective it was invisible

Comment

• Then he should prove it instead of offering an embarrassing flat fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                " Deontay is a travelling confident champion and I give him props "

Yea hes traveling inside the states ,thats what you would be giving him props for bc he has NEVER fought outside the U.S as champion . Four out of his 7 title defences were in Alabama .

If hes confident then he has to beat the man to BE the man and THE man resides in the U.K .

If not then we'll all enjoy watching Wilder fight guys Joshua already beat 2 years ago .

Thats the breaks .
                True, but he has visited England prior and beat up on Audley Harrison and he was willing to go to Russia for peanuts. I don’t care how much you giving me I will never set foot in Russia. I can invision my self going there and the day I go there the government announces a 24 hour purge

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Easily the worst set of fans about. They are The arsenal fans of boxing.
                  How dare you.🤬🤬. Next season you will eat those words.

https://goo.gl/images/n5QMsC

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Article writer needs to stop with counting the IBO as a legit world title.
                    IBO is indeed a world title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Article writer needs to stop with counting the IBO as a legit world title.
                      I literally stopped reading when I came to that part to say to myself "would these fools stop listing the IBO as a legit world title"

Comment

Working...
                      X