Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you see Loma-Duran at 135 going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Loma gets mingled real bad. Duran's savage style would completely catch Loma off guard. Way too much power and durability. There's nothing Loma could do to hurt or evade him. Duran would just trample him.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Nobody beats Duran at 135.
      Agreed. Loma gets bodied.

Comment

• Loma name should never be mentioned along side Duran’s.

This thread is a joke

Comment

• Let's wait for Lomachenko to stabilize as a lightweight and hopefully see him fight a in-fighter to have educated guesses on this

Comment

• This is the kind of dumb ass noob thread you get with these Loma/ggg fanboys that migrated over from wwe forums.

This fuucking place is infested with noobs that know ***** about boxing.

Comment

• Duran would have made it really dirty.
              12 rounder or 15 rounder ?
              Duran wins a late TKO after 12th round.

Comment

• Duran would **** him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Thanks. I read this years ago but will do so again. Ortiz is one of my favorite fighters and one of the most interesting to read about especially if it's based around an interview.

I first heard about him watching "Champions Forever: The Latin Legends" when I was about 11 or 12 years old and his name was probably the lesser known on the documentary (Chavez, Sanchez, Gavilan, Arguello and Duran were the others) but I loved his story and interviews and it caught my attention when LeRoy Neiman said "Ortiz in his day was what Chavez is today" so I did my research and tracked down a bunch of his fights and wasn't disappointed. Years later I remember speaking to Michael Katz and asked on his opinion of who the greatest Latino fighter was (or something along those lines) and he thought it was crazy to suggest Duran was Ortiz' superior especially if you were able to see both of them.

I took some trips to NYC in the last 12 months I really wish I could have interviewed him to pick his brain for my own collection and a friends website but I asked the guys who do the "Best I've Faced" series on The Ring and he said he interviewed him at the IBHOF. Wish I could pin down a location and schedule an interview with the great man.
                  Great post man, thanks

Comment

• This should have been laughed off.

Comment

Working...
                    X