Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Badou Jack: Rematch Must Be in Canada!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    he gets the short end of the stick CAUSE HE DONT KNOCK THEM THE PHUCK OUT. who died and made you the boxing genius. Ali not a hard puncher being way more skilled then jack still was able in the later rounds to KO most opponents in big fights. JACK CANT DO THAT and he will ALWAYS come up short. you right about the judges
    Bro, he literally be beating these guys to a pulp and still get a draw; how is the onus only on HIM in boxing where he has to KO EVERY opponent just to get a win!?

He had Adonis holding on for dear life for half of the fight, he landed the more damaging blows and his rounds he won were much more dominant!

How you gonna agree with me about the judges basically being incompetent but then say he gets the short of the stick cuz he can't KO people?

Jack is arguably the only boxer who consistently is fighting not only his opponents but the judges no matter where he fights, just recently it seemed he was alos fighting the ref too!

I wouldn't be surprised if he did KO someone and they DQ him or call it a No Contest, that's as hard luck you can get!

Jack has every right to feel slighted against these judges, they just don't appreciate his style of fighting which is sad cuz he has an old school vintage boxing style!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Bro, he literally be beating these guys to a pulp and still get a draw; how is the onus only on HIM in boxing where he has to KO EVERY opponent just to get a win!?

He had Adonis holding on for dear life for half of the fight, he landed the more damaging blows and his rounds he won were much more dominant!

How you gonna agree with me about the judges basically being incompetent but then say he gets the short of the stick cuz he can't KO people?

Jack is arguably the only boxer who consistently is fighting not only his opponents but the judges no matter where he fights, just recently it seemed he was alos fighting the ref too!

I wouldn't be surprised if he did KO someone and they DQ him or call it a No Contest, that's as hard luck you can get!

Jack has every right to feel slighted against these judges, they just don't appreciate his style of fighting which is sad cuz he has an old school vintage boxing style!
      he really didn't take the title away from Adonis and that body shot in the 10th saved the pimp. if they rematch and Stevenson has one more fight in him he KO's jack

Comment

Working...
      X