Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Badou Jack: Rematch Must Be in Canada!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    I don’t know if he can travel due to his criminal record.
    believe it or not I went on a hunting trip into Canada with 6 other guys they ran our ID and one guy got a DWI a few years ago and the would not let him enter Canada. so he was like well we got to go back and we said call somebody to pick you up we aint going back

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Jack is a warrior who's been getting shafted by the judges almost traditionally now!

He punishes and beats up his opponents and nearly gets them outta there and somehow judges are not sure what to score anymore!

I mean it's boxing, hit and don't get hit!

I think Badou Jack showed who got hit more, look at Stevenson's face, swollen with a belt that should've been given to Jack!

I favor Jack by KO next time, he'll wanna start earlier but i think he'll use his jab more an still be cautious so he's still scoring but playing it safe!

Adonis won't get lucky a second time and Ian John Lewison was totally paid off, warned Stevenson about the holding and kept allowing him to continue holding excessively for the remainder of the fight!
      jack will never beat top competition cause he don't punch hard enough . he is skilled but a notch below the best and don't hit hard enough. if he hit harder with same skills he would be champ

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        that WAS ticketmaster.
        I also saw sec 119 row 13 for 125 plus fees not sure what you were looking at. Floor seats for 200 plus fees and they bumped table seats down to 475 plus fees

Comment

Stevenson is a little under 6' tall. in the ring he looked well over 200 lbs. it is more then disgusting the way the weight situation is set up weigh ins and all days before the fight

Comment

Stevenson has already fought twice in the USA.

Dion Savage MGM Grand, Las Vegas
            Darnell Boone Wicomico Civic Center, Salisbury

Comment

He can't fight in America because he raped and assaulted underage prostitutes?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                that WAS ticketmaster.
                i bought my tickets the day they came on sale and the ticket itself was 90 plus 2 fees of 3.50 and 16.25. Total was 109.75. I sat in Section 118, row 6 seat 10 so I was very close to the ring.

Perhaps the prices increased closer to the fight but i remember they were initially 45 & 90. then the vips were 200 and 325. I would have loved if they gave a better undercard but I still found the prices to be very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Why go to so much trouble? All he has to do is kiss the orange ring and repugs could care less if he's a pedophile or other criminal. He might even get a pardon.
                  ^^^Triggered

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    jack will never beat top competition cause he don't punch hard enough . he is skilled but a notch below the best and don't hit hard enough. if he hit harder with same skills he would be champ
                    Bruh wtf are you talking about? You sound like a certified casual right about now!

There's plenty of fighters in the history of the sport that don't necessarily punch hard in their division or in boxing terms but they were considered the best or a champion!

That was one helluva ignorant statement to make, Jack if he wasn't always getting the short end of the stick would have a top 5 resume in boxing!

Dirrell, Bute, Degale, Groves, Cleverly, Stevenson

Jack can't get a fair shake cuz these judges are inept and old as dirt! They need some young blood, half of the judges in the top level of boxing are in there 60's or 70's!

Also, that ref was def paid off by Stevenson!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Bruh wtf are you talking about? You sound like a certified casual right about now!

There's plenty of fighters in the history of the sport that don't necessarily punch hard in their division or in boxing terms but they were considered the best or a champion!

That was one helluva ignorant statement to make, Jack if he wasn't always getting the short end of the stick would have a top 5 resume in boxing!

Dirrell, Bute, Degale, Groves, Cleverly, Stevenson

Jack can't get a fair shake cuz these judges are inept and old as dirt! They need some young blood, half of the judges in the top level of boxing are in there 60's or 70's!

Also, that ref was def paid off by Stevenson!
                      he gets the short end of the stick CAUSE HE DONT KNOCK THEM THE PHUCK OUT. who died and made you the boxing genius. Ali not a hard puncher being way more skilled then jack still was able in the later rounds to KO most opponents in big fights. JACK CANT DO THAT and he will ALWAYS come up short. you right about the judges

Comment

Working...
                      X