Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis wants to spar Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd spoiled Tank. that's the problem. For years he said Tank was in no rush to face Loma. He put a blanket over Tank and babied him. you can't spoil a mofo like that and then overnight you wanna feed him to the lions out of spite. Tank is rebelling like a spoiled child would. He bought this guy cars and houses, put him on PPV and tried his best to drag him away from Baltimore. but Tank is probably one of those cats that feels like he's more "real" if he stays attached to where he comes from. Floyd can't save him.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      I didn't know that about the furniture. You can't take the hood out of some people...

floyd should just let him go even if at a loss... let tank make his own mistakes and go broke and beg to come back when other promoters **** him up
      It was $25,000 worth of furniture too. Davis needs to get as far away from Broner as possible.

Comment

LOL you guys.

It was a mutually beneficial relationship. Floyd also needs quality fighters in TMT, something he sorely lacks. Tank is the centerpiece of TMT.

I mean with this same rationale Floyd should be indebted to Arum for the rest of his life.

Floyd is meant to be working for Tank, not the other way around. Tank is the talent, and Floyd is just a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
          LOL you guys.

It was a mutually beneficial relationship. Floyd also needs quality fighters in TMT, something he sorely lacks. Tank is the centerpiece of TMT.

I mean with this same rationale Floyd should be indebted to Arum for the rest of his life.

Floyd is meant to be working for Tank, not the other way around. Tank is the talent, and Floyd is just a promoter.
          Smart post. That's how it should work. Green K!

Comment

Lol 60/40 Floyd WHOOP HIS AZZ

Comment

I guess fat boy Davis and his boyfriend Bonner deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                Told y'all, Floydiots. Floyd is too ghetto and classless to be a role model for his own fighters. He ain't cut out to be a classy, competent promoter. You would have to be a floydiot or a complete moron to sign with him.
                I guess they should sign with the coke head De La Hoya who enjoys getting dild0s put up his behind and getting blackmailed by hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Tank wants to fight his promoter more than he want to fight Loma? He sounds scared to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Floyd must be really ineffective as a promoter if he can't get this brush fire under control. Just fighter after fighter talking shyt about him to the media and Floyd has nothing to quell it. I understand, there's always going to be unhappy fighters but this is looking bad...
                    Yea I can't think of another non-super sketchy from the jump promoter who has gotten goofed on & dogged by their fighters for this long before.

How is MP/Ellerbe/Floyd not fixing this sh^t is beyond my understanding?

Comment

Floyd putting out articles trying to assassinate the young man's character, talking about who he's dating, finances, etc. Floyd on some Kardashian ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X