• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    1-Leo.
    2-Russell.
    3-Valdez.
    4-Mares.
    5-Frampton.
    I approve of this list. I see it the same way.

Comment

Santa Cruz
      Russel
      Frampton
      Valdez
      Mares

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Valdez is a G no doubt and if the jaw heals up very well could beat any 126 guy

But shouldn’t competition level and who’ve they’ve actually beaten he considered when ranking fighters not just eye test and emotion ?
        Yeah but it will be boring because if we went on that, everyone's list will looks like yours. I wanna see if people see what i see. I just think Valdez beats Mares and Santa Cruz easier than Frampton or Russel base on styles. I think he'll beat Frampton by decision because he will be harder knocking him since he's built like a tank. I think the Russel fight will be tough but with Valdez, he throws a lot and has the hardest body shots in the division. If you look how loma beat russel and when diaz won rounds against him, it was volume and body work and Valdez does both.

Comment

What weight is rigo going to carry on fighting at?

Frampton and Leo wouldn’t even speak his name before they moved up

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
            Yeah but it will be boring because if we went on that, everyone's list will looks like yours. I wanna see if people see what i see. I just think Valdez beats Mares and Santa Cruz easier than Frampton or Russel base on styles. I think he'll beat Frampton by decision because he will be harder knocking him since he's built like a tank. I think the Russel fight will be tough but with Valdez, he throws a lot and has the hardest body shots in the division. If you look how loma beat russel and when diaz won rounds against him, it was volume and body work and Valdez does both.
            I get what your saying

And I’m a big Valdez fan besides Santa Cruz he’s my favourite guy in the division.

Depending how that jaw heals up I’d like his chances against anyone at 126 and the same goes for GRJ, I just hope that when he heals up the WBO makes Frampton /Valdez

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              1. Russell
              2. Santa Cruz
              3. Frampton
              4. Valdez
              5. Mares
              This. I think russell beats everyone on the list.

Comment

Working...
              X