Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tank Davis Is Willing To Sign To Eddie Hearns! WANTS TO LEAVE MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    For some reason I couldn’t hear anything

If Davis is really unhappy about Mayweather pulling him out of the ****** and making him a 2 time World Champ then maybe he could stop crying in videos and try buying himself out of his contract like Mayweather did with Top Rank

But I have a feeling Tanks money management skills probably isn’t as good as his boxing skills and after he bought his ***elry, cars , and whatever else he probably can’t

It’ll be interesting to see how this situation plays out though.
    Yeah I can't hear anything either

Comment

He didn’t say anything like that

Comment

Audio wasn’t working for me either

Comment

is this the same guy that hangs around with broner and has broner kissing him in videos?

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            What, specifically, does Tank not like about being under Mayweather Promotions?
            I think he's angry about Floyd announcing to the world that Gervonta would fight Loma without as much as being consulted first. I'm guessing that's the new beef.

How many promoters announce fights before even telling their fighter? Floyd was an ass for doing that. I'd disrespect him for it, too, if I were Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Tank and Floyd deserve each other to be honest...
              ^^^ This is the only post, so far on this thread, which doesn't belong to FMJr's fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Yeah I can't hear anything either
                clean those ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He is a young kid tossed into the limelight. The pressure is getting to him and Floyd is not helping.

Floyd and him just seem to be a bad mix.

Comment

Don't waste time thinking about it. Do it now!
                    Don't be like the Charlo sisters who are totally closing their doors to greener pasture just because they're like little kids who need their uncle's protective umbrella all year round.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      clean those ears!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I just did sucka

Maybe it's the browser i'm using or something, it won't play the sound for that video

Comment

Working...
                      X