No announcement yet.

Top Rank is the best Promotion Company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Rank is the best Promotion Company

The always get gullible fans to believe their slightly above average fighters are elite.

They do this the most and the best.

They do have excellent match making (from a promoters point of view) but they get accused of having fixed fights it really makes me wonder

Comment

Originally posted by masterminding View Post
      The always get gullible fans to believe their slightly above average fighters are elite.

They do this the most and the best.
      Well, yeah. Obviously TR pulled the wool over everyone's eyes with Floyd and Manny...

Bob's a crook, man, but he has an eye for talent. If you ain't sold on guys like Bud or Loma then sure, yeah, but the cunning fucker sure hoodwinked me into thinking they're pretty damn good.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-19-2018, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Ask pacman....

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Well, yeah. Obviously TR pulled the wool over everyone's eyes with Floyd and Manny...

Bob's a crook, man, but he has an eye for talent. If you ain't sold on guys like Bud or Loma then sure, yeah, the cunning fucker sure hoodwinked me into thinking they're pretty damn good.
          Two bums, mate.

Loma lost to Salido. A carefully matched Crawford has avoided all those people who beat him with the head gear on.

Canelo is a cheat

GGG fights sup par comp.

Top 4 pound 4 pounders are all bums, mate.

I’m pinning my hopes on Joshua Buatsi. He’s just a prospect but the second he takes a hard punch from someone we’ll have no choice but to assume he’s a bum too.

AJ and Wilder. Two big bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Two bums, mate.

Loma lost to Salido. A carefully matched Crawford has avoided all those people who beat him with the head gear on.

Canelo is a cheat

GGG fights sup par comp.

Top 4 pound 4 pounders are all bums, mate.

I’m pinning my hopes on Joshua Buatsi. He’s just a prospect but the second he takes a hard punch from someone we’ll have no choice but to assume he’s a bum too.

AJ and Wilder. Two big bums.
            Everyone is a bum as soon as they get hit with a punch on this site. God forbid they actually lose a fight, then they are no better than the guy hitting the heavy bag at the local YMCA.

Everyone here I'm sure is a titan of their profession lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Everyone is a bum as soon as they get hit with a punch on this site. God forbid they actually lose a fight, then they are no better than the guy hitting the heavy bag at the local YMCA.

Everyone here I'm sure is a titan of their profession lol...
              I know I’m a bum, mate. I hold myself to the same impossibly high standards.

Was a minute late last week. Like a bum.

Comment

That might be cause of the talent but I feel the marketing is wrong

Comment

The undercard for loma linares was quite possibly the worst undercard ive ever seen. And the commentary was propaganda central. Thats why arum got atlas removed off the annnouncing team.

Comment

Top Prank is doing a great Job in creating Superstars

Comment

Working...
                    X