Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Floyd Using Mikey as a Shield for Davis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Floyd Using Mikey as a Shield for Davis?

"Lomachenko is a solid fighter, but I can tell Tank what to do if the fight ever happened - which I don't think it's going to happen. The fight that I think is going to happen, is that Mikey Garcia will end up fighting Lomachenko. I don't think Lomachenko hits as hard as Mikey Garcia, I don't think so," Mayweather told Fighthype.com.

What type of hoe sht is this?

Didn't this fool say that if Tank and Loma won their fights they were gonna fight next? what changed his mind so quick?

I remember when GGG fans used Kovalev as a shield to protect Golovkin from Ward.

Now Floyd hiding Davis behind Mikey the protector.

"He young doe" doesn't fly no more. Munguia is younger and he wants smoke with Charlo and Hurd.

No more excuses and pampering for Davis. Their schedules are open this fight needs to happen next.

Mikey is more a freaking battering ram than a shield!

Comment

They’re not in the same weight class.

Comment

he's pushing for loma vs gracia in hopes that loma will take some damage in that fight so that when his guy davis finally do fight loma, it'll be much easier.

he did the same thing with manny when the talks of floyd vs manny was heating up. he was pushing for pac to rematch marquez saying pac still have marquez's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          "Lomachenko is a solid fighter, but I can tell Tank what to do if the fight ever happened - which I don't think it's going to happen. The fight that I think is going to happen, is that Mikey Garcia will end up fighting Lomachenko. I don't think Lomachenko hits as hard as Mikey Garcia, I don't think so," Mayweather told Fighthype.com.

What type of hoe sht is this?

Didn't this fool say that if Tank and Loma won their fights they were gonna fight next? what changed his mind so quick?

I remember when GGG fans used Kovalev as a shield to protect Golovkin from Ward.

Now Floyd hiding Davis behind Mikey the protector.

"He young doe" doesn't fly no more. Munguia is younger and he wants smoke with Charlo and Hurd.

No more excuses and pampering for Davis. Their schedules are open this fight needs to happen next.
          I'm not sure I agree with you but this is an interesting take on things.

Just one point-Muniaga didn't mention Charlo or Hurd in his post fight interview with Max. Did he mention them somewhere else? If so, I missed it. If not, then maybe you are over exaggerating on him "wanting smoke".

Comment

Why are Loma fans using anyone they can as a shield against Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Why are Loma fans using anyone they can as a shield against Garcia?
              Are they? That's a strange observation but an expected one.

Everyone wants that fight. He has a lot of options but everyone knows that's the one. I know if Garcia takes that fight you will claim he's ducking someone else though. Your mind is set and closed.

Comment

Why do you think Floyd would always retire when the going got tough. He always wanted everyone to become shop worn before fighting them . Thats why I will never call him TBE he fought Dela Hoya , Mosley and Pacquiao when they were has beens. Avoided Margarito because he knew Margarito would be all over similar to Madaina and Castillo but probably worse. He waited to fight Pacquaio after he was knock out than used steroids to fight him . He also had steroids taken away from Mosley but he used them during that fight. He weight drained Canelo than used steroids to have the advantage

Comment

I don't think he feels Davis is ready for Loma, despite his talk about "Davis would've finished" him. And that's fine. Loma is at 135 and if he gets past Beltran, Mikey fight will happen so long as Bob Arumsteinowitzensteinberg doesn't ruin it.

Comment

When Loma TKOs Mikey, you can bet the house that Floyd will keep Davis far away from Loma for the next 3-5 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X