Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny looks like crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see him like that now, he's lost the pop in his punches and is obviously a lot slower. Yes he's still got comparatively fast hands but so does RJJ and he's shot to hell.

When you're used to having such a big speed advantage losing even a little, especially while your reflexes are declining is a big adjustment to make which leads to getting caught with shots you wouldn't have before, not a good thing against a puncher.

Maybe Pac has enough left to win this next fight but even if he does the writing is on the wall, only a matter of time before he get's KO'ed again. He needs to quit but he'll likely hang on for as long as he can make decent money and maybe longer.

Comment

It's Early in camp . Plus it looked like Pacquiao was having fun .

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I willing to bet Manny stops Lucas if you're willing to go for it
        Alright 2 week avi and sig bet

I got lucas to win . You got pac.

Ill remind you after the fight

Remind me who your least favourite fighters are so i kno who to put in your avi and sig if you lose. Mine are andre ward, tony bellew and anthony joshua,only because they are viewed as better boxers than they actually are

Comment

Bless, Buboy's heart for trying... But if I was Manny I couldn't imagine hitting pads with a fat sack like that. You know someone like that is always dying to get a break.

Comment

Manny should be the NUMBER 1 Welterweight in the World.

If we all agree he was robbed against HORN and should have won via UD then his last 3 victories would have been against BRADLEY, VARGAS and HORN.

Thats better then any other Welterweight out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I willing to bet Manny stops Lucas if you're willing to go for it
              Can't see Manny stopping anyone these days. If he couldn't stop Algieri I doubt lucas gets smoked.

Comment

pacquiao has been on the slide for close to 10 years now. FFS the guy has been a member of congress for almost that long! of course he looks like crap, this is not new!

fortunately he's in there with a guy who has taken more of a beating and dropped off more than he has. i actually expect an entertaining fight, these two won't know any other way

Comment

i cant stand ariza but he's spot on about manny and the people he has around him.

he talks about pac keeping the wrong type of people around him and that if he was gonna ditch roach for buboy then he might as well just stick with roach.

he goes in on how buboy had every opportunity to become a great trainer but he just never took the initiative to learn.

i agreed with everything ariza said. you cant be training with regular people when you're at an elite level. you need to bring in the professionals!

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Bless, Buboy's heart for trying... But if I was Manny I couldn't imagine hitting pads with a fat sack like that. You know someone like that is always dying to get a break.

buboy is basically there to just collect a check.

Comment

seems like everyone is writing manny off! all these comments about pac getting knocked out or a ko waiting to happen.

let's be real, the marquez shot would have put anyone down!!

and if anyone gets caught with a clean flush shot from lucas, then chances are, they're going down too!

Comment

Working...
                      X