Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN BRADLEY make a COMEBACK and be COMPETITIVE against the ELITE WW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN BRADLEY make a COMEBACK and be COMPETITIVE against the ELITE WW?

He still looks near shape and I believe he still has something left. Or do you think he looked on the decline in his last fight against Pacquiao?

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    He still looks near shape and I believe he still has something left. Or do you think he looked on the decline in his last fight against Pacquiao?

Nope!!

No absolutely no! His peak was at 140. Theres a reason why he faced extremely limited or smaller or older opposition at 147 besides the pac cash grabs who was older and smaller and marquez who was even older and small as well. Dont let them fool you desert storm at 140 was a tough out like a smoother version of shawn porter.

Comment

I think he could beat all welterweights except Pacquiao, Thurman, Crawford and Spence. He would outwork Danny Garcia and he would be an even match with Porter. He is not a big spender or a buyer of boats, airplanes, homes and expensive cars. He never even moved out of the desert hell hole he lives in. He has a high paying job with ESPN and no need to risk his health in a comeback. His style of fighting calls for him to take lots of head punches.

Comment

I seriously hope not. This from his wiki page:

"In a statement, referring to his fight against Ruslan Provodnikov, he said, “A few weeks after the fight, I was still affected by the damage that was done. My speech was a little bit off. I was slurring a little bit. But after about two months, I cleared up and I have my wits about me now.”

He fought 6 more times, losing twice to Manny and drawing once. He's rolled the dice more than enough. He should take ESPN's money and watch other guys take the hits.

Comment

He still has it, give him a tune-up to knock the rust off and then a match-up vs Spence.

Comment

who the hell is that you posted?

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              He still has it, give him a tune-up to knock the rust off and then a match-up vs Spence.
              Desert Storm bodies Spence. If he was still prime he could've dabbled and dazzled Charlo at 154 too.

Comment

Thats not bradley you tard.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  who the hell is that you posted?
                  Timothy Bradley, former light/full welter champ. Decent fighter, beat that chinese guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                    Desert Storm bodies Spence. If he was still prime he could've dabbled and dazzled Charlo at 154 too.
                    Idk about 154 for Bradley, he's kinda of a shorty. I would of like to see Bradley vs Spence tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X