Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Erase Doubts: This Will Make Me Much Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo redemption

Canelo Alvarez should be forced to fight Charlo before he gets a rematch with GGG. That will be his punishment for cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      I'm pretty sure the WBC ranking did have something to do with it. Without it, he doesn't get to fight Golovkin for that particular belt, which is his former belt.
      he didnt fight for the WBC belt in the first fight...he had no intentions of dealing with the WBC and their belt he wasn't even interested in that made up lame special belt suleiman made up (the huichol belt)

Comment

• Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        So now Clenbuterol helps the de density of bones? wow where did you get that crap from? never mind out your a.s.s

chickenkin fans are sounding spooked right about now

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          he didnt fight for the WBC belt in the first fight...he had no intentions of dealing with the WBC and their belt he wasn't even interested in that made up lame special belt suleiman made up (the huichol belt)
          I'm clear on the fact that he didn't fight for the WBC the first time. However, he and Sulaiman made up, so he is to compete for the belt in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
          X