No announcement yet.

DAZN Announcing Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    It's Mikhail Buffersky, man, get it right.
    Buferov!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Buferov!!!
      Damn, man, you right. My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Hearn has said with this new DAZN deal he's gonna have to make some things happen from the ground up.

One of those things will be putting together an announcing team for DAZN.

Who would you like to see on this commentary team? Who do you think they can realistically get who's not booked currently?

Please boxing gods lets not get Atlas back to work at what he loves best is all I know.
        Finally found him. This guy right here.

He sound like Dillian Whyte tho

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Antonio Tarver and the colonel Bob Sheridan. And I can’t forget Lennox Lewis.
          Colonel Bob Sheridan is awesome, keeps it realer than most... Add Tarver to talk that ****. Classic.

Comment

I’m wondering if he will try some sort of tie in with one of the social media outlets e.g ifl tv, will be a great way of “selling” DAZN.

Having said that I suspect that would just be a marketing opportunity, as will the commentary team. Given the key here is America I would be surprised if they went for a uk based team at all, however the sky sports setup of a main team which includes a couple of legends/ex or experienced fighters would be likely.

I heard Eddie Hearn say they were intending to announce the tram, along with a number of fighters, at the DAZN launch in June? Not sure if he meant another boxing specific launch or whether he was referring to the main app launch?

He also mentioned some other boxing was going to be announced for DAZN which wasn’t matchroom, I’m wondering if it might be the WBSS events?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Watch as they dig up the corpse of Larry Merchant and put him at the mic
              I'd watch dis yo

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                Since it's a "New Age" platform, I very much doubt that boxing knowledge and ability to pass it through will be main factors.
                I think we're going more towards reality where Brendan Schaub might be new age Larry Merchant.
                Dear god .

Comment

Working...
                X