Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Mickey Garcia is a *4* weight World Champion...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many title defenses does he have?

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      ...Who's also undefeated and managed to beat Orlando Salido.

Lets put things in their proper context...
      Against much worse opposition. Lomachenko beat gary russel jr, walters, rigondeauz, and now linares. You're seriously comparing that to beating lipinets and zlatan? LOL. Let's not forget how much you sucked rigondeaux's balls for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        Wake me when Lomafako wins a title @ 140.

BTW - Broner was undefeated @ 140 before the Garcia loss...
        LMAO. He just moved up to 135. Epic fail at trolling. And garcia wants no part of lomo which is why he vacated his title and moved up to 140 in a division full of no names.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Against much worse opposition. Lomachenko beat gary russel jr, walters, rigondeauz, and now linares. You're seriously comparing that to beating lipinets and zlatan? LOL. Let's not forget how much you sucked rigondeaux's balls for years.
          Garcia managed to beat Salido...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            You are truly pathetic and bring nothing to the site.

What happened to not quoting my posts? You can't stop. You are obsessed. Sad individual.
            calling out the hypocrisy of the "boxing fan elite" is my speciality....and ive done it again!

watching you go around saying you are above it all and then acting in the same exact manner which you detest is truly pathetic ....trust me i dont even partake in most discussions in which im definitley capable of..and i still bring more to this site than 60 percent of it

p.s.

i cant wait to watch you try to squirm out of our bet at the end of the year

Comment

Loma is a nice guy, people think when someone speaks the truth he's hating on him..that's not the case. It's not his fault his fan boys are ******ed just like ggg fan boys.

The truth is he has not faced a proper opponent yet and has had only 12 pro fights with ONE LOSS already. Garcia is a beast and would destroy him simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Want to put your money where your mouth is?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Loma is a nice guy, people think when someone speaks the truth he's hating on him..that's not the case. It's not his fault his fan boys are ******ed just like ggg fan boys.

The truth is he has not faced a proper opponent yet and has had only 12 pro fights with ONE LOSS already. Garcia is a beast and would destroy him simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    calling out the hypocrisy of the "boxing fan elite" is my speciality....and ive done it again!

watching you go around saying you are above it all and then acting in the same exact manner which you detest is truly pathetic ....trust me i dont even partake in most discussions in which im definitley capable of..and i still bring more to this site than 60 percent of it

p.s.

i cant wait to watch you try to squirm out of our bet at the end of the year
                    Lol you are the biggest hypocrite here..You actuallybstart threads almost daily crying all over the forum because of what some fans say and you do the exact same thing as them too. You are yet to prove you can even talk about the sport beyond the fan stuff which is the only reason you stay watching the sport.

You don't bring more than 60%. You are in the bottom 5% trust me on that.

I'll honor any bet. I KNOW you won't though but it's all good. KidBazooka is the second clown that's refused to honor a bet with me here after this past weekend. One of the few posters below even you in that 5%. I guess I'll just take it to the mods when you refuse to leave just like him.

P.S lol at when you said you NEVER quote me. That's all you do. Talk about GGG, Joshua and follow me around the site. You seem like your in the closet (or maybe your already out I don't know or care)..

Don't respond anyway. I won't read. I'll talk to you at the end of the year if or when Joshua-Wilder is confirmed. Just hope Wilder stops ducking it.
                    Last edited by chrisJS; 05-15-2018, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Lol you are the biggest hypocrite here..You actuallybstart threads almost daily crying all over the forum because of what some fans say and you do the exact same thing as them too. You are yet to prove you can even talk about the sport beyond the fan stuff which is the only reason you stay watching the sport.

You don't bring more than 60%. You are in the bottom 5% trust me on that.

I'll honor any bet. I KNOW you won't though but it's all good. KidBazooka is the second clown that's refused to honor a bet with me here after this past weekend. One of the few posters below even you in that 5%. I guess I'll just take it to the mods when you refuse to leave just like him.
                      I have no way to squirm out of the bet..its cut and dry..im a man

5 percent? lol....anyways..keep living in your fantasy bubble

heres the difference..i readily admit what I do....you claim to detest it and do the same...cause you want to think you are something you are not...so how can I trust you on anything? "trust me on that"...lol..your opinion of me means squat

Comment

Working...
                      X