Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Mickey Garcia is a *4* weight World Champion...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Loma's got guys shook. Boxing fans can be so trash and very petty.

Worth noting Mikey is yet to beat the #1 guy in the divisions too also made just ONE defense across those reigns.
    haaaa....take a look in the mirror!! actually dont...im willing to bet you are a hideous sight...

its funny when you go around telling boxing fans how to behave and then partake in the exact same behavior

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      Wake me when Lomafako wins a title @ 140.

BTW - Broner was undefeated @ 140 before the Garcia loss...
      LMAO! That's where you have to go to make that argument? Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        LMAO! That's where you have to go to make that argument? Hahahaha!
        Garcia went from 126 to 140 and won a title there.

Lomafako, OTOH, wants to drag guys up not one but TWO weight classes.

Like I said, wake me when Arum's new money maker finds the cojones to go up to 140 and fight for a title there...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          haaaa....take a look in the mirror!! actually dont...im willing to bet you are a hideous sight...

its funny when you go around telling boxing fans how to behave and then partake in the exact same behavior
          You are truly pathetic and bring nothing to the site.

What happened to not quoting my posts? You can't stop. You are obsessed. Sad individual.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Salido seems the winner of this thread!
            Well yeah. He his one fun fighter. Too bad he didnt make weight for that Loma fight.

Comment

garcia was never the best at any weighclass, he beat bottom tier fighters

he's a level above robert guerrero's mutiple division accomps

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Garcia went from 126 to 140 and won a title there.

Lomafako, OTOH, wants to drag guys up not one but TWO weight classes.

Like I said, wake me when Arum's new money maker finds the cojones to go up to 140 and fight for a title there...
                The guy literally just moved up in weight and beat an a level champ, and it still not enough.

Why stop there, demand him to challenge adonis Stevenson lol, and even then you will find an excuse hahaha

Pathetic
                Last edited by Gloveking; 05-14-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gloveking View Post
                  The guy literally just moved up am weight an beat an a level champ, and it still not enough'll.

Why stop three, demand him to challenge adonis Stevenson lol, and even then you will find an excuse hahaha

Pathetic
                  Hes scared, he knows Mikey doesn't have any interest and will duck that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Hes scared, he knows Mikey doesn't have any interest and will duck that fight.
                    Even if he doesn't duck for example(promotional negotiations failing and such), what's the point of dismissing an achievement that had nothing to do with Mikey lol.

Just a fart in the wind lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Gloveking View Post
                      Even if he doesn't duck for example(promotional negotiations failing and such), what's the point of dismissing an achievement that had nothing to do with Mikey lol.

Just a fart in the wind lol..
                      Mikey's got a 2 head, and that's all there is to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X