No announcement yet.

Loma is the truth, no way anyone can't give him props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma is the truth, no way anyone can't give him props

His resume keeps getting better and better and he is challenging himself every time out. His skill set is amazing and he seems fearless.

Mad props to Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      His resume keeps getting better and better and he is challenging himself every time out. His skill set is amazing and he seems fearless.
      Agree. Just no denying. I’ve been following this kid since he won his first gold medal at the Olympics. He was clearly special then. He’s only continued to prove it. The future is always unpredictable, but Lomachenko is about as promising as anyone I’ve ever seen. Funny to say that about a guy who’s won three belts in three different weight classes, in only twelve fights. But that’s how high expectations are with this guy. Pretty obvious, but if he continues on this path, he’ll be a legend of the ring.

Comment

Indeed he is the truth.

We might be witnessing real greatness and some people are too petty or ignorant to sit back and just enjoy it for what it is. You can still just accept a guy is great and not even be a fan. I was never a big Floyd fan but he was a true great of the sport and Loma might head that way too. Really special fighters don't come along that often, so appreciate them while you can, even if you're not cheering for them.

Comment

Has to be the #1 right now I think

Comment

Clearly pound for pound #1

Comment

You gotta give it up. Last nights performance was impressive.

Comment

Salidoe doe

Comment

There’s only one Orlando Salido

Comment

I already knew he is great, but this fight showed some weakness that I hope him and his team work on. Him get too close to throw combos was probably because of his shoulder. What really catch me is how much passive he got after the knocked. If he can get through these there's no stopping him

Comment

Working...
                    X