Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do they keep pushing these tiny weight classes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im all about the smaller divisions but lomachenko’s tiny shoulders made me chuckle yesterday. Dude has like no shoulders like a fkin chump.

Comment

I don't consider bowling to be a real sport, but instead of b#tching about it on the internet I just don't watch it. Works pretty well for me. Man some of the trolls on this forum just live such miserable lives it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Im all about the smaller divisions but lomachenko’s tiny shoulders made me chuckle yesterday. Dude has like no shoulders like a fkin chump.
        Lol yeah but those peds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Meanwhile this 130 lb dude would sleep you in 2 seconds lol.....
          Realistically, with those pitter-patter punches, Loma is sleeping nobody in 2 seconds...

Comment

We should get back to 8 weight classes 10 for the most.

17 is an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Guys like Roman Gonzalez and Loma are just miniature men. I wish they would focus more on normal-sized men and promote those fights. The average 13 year old boy is bigger than these little shrimps.

Watching guys as small as 120-130lbs is pretty much the same thing as watching women's boxing. They should stop the weight classes at 147 and all these tiny midgets like Loma can sit in the stands with the women and watch the real men fight.

If they're going to include little shrimps like Loma and Roman in the P4P rankings they may as well include women in the P4P rankings, too.
              Boxing needs to cater to all of its fans. And the average Mexican/Pinoy is about 4'2"

Comment

Guys like Roman Gonzalez and Loma are just miniature men. I wish they would focus more on normal-sized men and promote those fights. The average 13 year old boy is bigger than these little shrimps.

Watching guys as small as 120-130lbs is pretty much the same thing as watching women's boxing. They should stop the weight classes at 147 and all these tiny midgets like Loma can sit in the stands with the women and watch the real men fight.

If they're going to include little shrimps like Loma and Roman in the P4P rankings they may as well include women in the P4P rankings, too.
                Damn, the hate is real. Did you lose money on Linares?

Comment

I would say lightweight is a legit weight class. I think everything below lightweight guys are abnormally small and it's a bit odd.

Lightweight is a legit weight class. Especially considering many welterweights start their careers their

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    you finally saw a boxer not on PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                      Realistically, with those pitter-patter punches, Loma is sleeping nobody in 2 seconds...
                      ask linares about Lomas pitty pat punches where linares looked 20 lbs bigger then Loma KO'd him with one punch and still hurt bad sitting on the stool. if they counted to 800 he could not continue

Comment

Working...
                      X