Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh. This fight has to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      If i was arum i wouldn't negotiate loma to a beat down ether. Makes sense......
      Loma can beat Mikey at 135 in my opinion. Look at almost any reputable pound for pound 10 best list and Loma will be first or second while Mikey will be 5th or 6th. They are both great but most think Loma is better.

Comment

Respect to Loma for stopping Linares. I was indifferent to him because I wanted to see how he would do against someone that could give him problems. He passed. LOL. Joe Tessatore was disgraceful. Linares did very well against Loma and landed some really beautiful combinations but not a peep from Tessatore. Very disrespectful of Linares. I thought it was a close fight at the time of the stoppage but Tessatore didn't acknowledge that at all. He set the tone of the commentary with his relentless praise of Lomo. Bradley who I think is a good analyst got caught up in it. Fight gets an A announcing gets an F.

Comment

If the fight happened and Loma stopped Mikey (as I suspect he would), the same fans calling for the fight will say Garcia was exposed as a hype job or was paid to lose. Then, they'll call for Loma to move up and fight Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Loma would make Mikey quit. Again.
            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Wtf is negationing? Lol
              when you are dumb cant spell and a la raza commando you make ****** posts

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                Lomachenko would obliterate Mike Garcia, that version of Linares would have beat Garcia.
                We all seen how hard Floyd Mayweather and his team made it to get that fight I actually believe Arum and its very rare that I agree with him.
                yes Linares would have made Garcia quit on his stool AGAIN. Loma vs Garcia @ 132 all nite long being Loma barely big enough for 130

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Respect to Loma for stopping Linares. I was indifferent to him because I wanted to see how he would do against someone that could give him problems. He passed. LOL. Joe Tessatore was disgraceful. Linares did very well against Loma and landed some really beautiful combinations but not a peep from Tessatore. Very disrespectful of Linares. I thought it was a close fight at the time of the stoppage but Tessatore didn't acknowledge that at all. He set the tone of the commentary with his relentless praise of Lomo. Bradley who I think is a good analyst got caught up in it. Fight gets an A announcing gets an F.
                  yes tesstatore is an idiot and linares looked very good and 20 lbs bigger then Loma who looked like a little kid. Loma took those shots never got hurt got up and KO'd him with ONE punch

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Loma can beat Mikey at 135 in my opinion. Look at almost any reputable pound for pound 10 best list and Loma will be first or second while Mikey will be 5th or 6th. They are both great but most think Loma is better.
                    I still ask who Mikey's best win is... Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      I still ask who Mikey's best win is... Broner.
                      YES hahahahh

Comment

Working...
                      X