Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Yeah and he damn near did.

Nice to know you keep track of my picks :P
    Stay salty. And no he didnt damn near win. He was beat up bloodied and knocked out. That is not damn near winning. A 12 round draw is damn near winning.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Stay salty. And no he didnt damn near win. He was beat up bloodied and knocked out. That is not damn near winning. A 12 round draw is damn near winning.

Well, you're entitled to your own facts. I guess we watched two different fights.

Comment

Well, you're entitled to your own facts. I guess we watched two different fights.
        Anyone calling Linares a shot fighter has the IQ of a dead frog. A shot fighter is Roy Jones, not Linares. And anyone with common sense knows that a draw is almost winning. Getting swelled up bloodied and cracked to the ribs and stopped is not "almost winning".

Comment

Anyone calling Linares a shot fighter has the IQ of a dead frog. A shot fighter is Roy Jones, not Linares. And anyone with common sense knows that a draw is almost winning. Getting swelled up bloodied and cracked to the ribs and stopped is not "almost winning".

1. The judges had it a draw at the time of the stoppage

2. Roy Jones Jr is NOT a shot fighter

Comment

1. The judges had it a draw at the time of the stoppage

2. Roy Jones Jr is NOT a shot fighter
            Linares was knocked out, that is not almost winning. This isnt horse shoes and hand grenades. And Lets put up a poll and ask if Roy Jones is a shot fighter and when the overwhelming numbers say he is, you close your account. How does that sound? You wont get a damn person who says Roy Jones is not shot but Linares is. That is stupid as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
              They were saying he was that tbf, but his win today going up in weight and stopping a guy that was clearly bigger... I don't care It was impressive he clearly put his stamp on why he is NOW P4P 1 I don't see how anyone could argue it now, before I could but not now.
              Maybe it’s because the guy seemingly quit when he had control of the fight. Linares literally stood there in the middle of the ring and allowed him to tee off, then didn’t seem to care all that much about trying to continue. The previous round he was hitting lomo at will including a 4-5 punch combination at one point. I give lomo his credit but I didn’t see someone who’s clearly the best p4p in the world.

Comment

You picked Linares to stop Lom. Come again?
                Don't bite. He's a troll and gets his kicks from the bites he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  Don't bite. He's a troll and gets his kicks from the bites he gets.
                  Yeah I'm going to block seeing his posts...it is obvious I am dealing with a child.

Comment

Linares was knocked out, that is not almost winning. This isnt horse shoes and hand grenades. And Lets put up a poll and ask if Roy Jones is a shot fighter and when the overwhelming numbers say he is, you close your account. How does that sound? You wont get a damn person who says Roy Jones is not shot but Linares is. That is stupid as hell.

It's impossible to have a civil discussion with you. You just bring too much rage to the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                      If SRR fought during today's era, he would be called an "exposed" bum and "glass chin" on this forum. You basically have to be a super human genetically enhanced cyborg with 100-0 (100ko's) record to be considered "A level" on this forum. Anyone who doesn't KO all their opponents in the first round is "exposed"
                      The standards are so high its ridiculous. You cant please any boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X