Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Loma has to beat Garcia? I guess haters gonna hate...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is inspiration for training boxing and we learning from him how to stay concentrated and smart

Comment

Garcia recently said he's moving back down to 135. Loma looked pretty small out there so I don't think anyone would have a problem with him staying at 135 even if Garcia doesn't move back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        After Mikey, it'll be Pac or Bud or Prograis. They've already got them lined up.
        They hate Lomachenko so much that the former fighter they hate will now be their favorite fighter just for Lomachenko to beat

Ang skill ni Lomachenko kay sobra ra kaayo para sa 126-140

Comment

Uhhh... Might want to do a fact check before making threads. April 17th; "Mikey Garcia vacates 140-pound belt, returns to 135"

But, people just hatin doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            No, it will be Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              No, it will be Spence.
              "Glass Chin Lo" got drop by a bum, Spence will end this frauds career!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                "Glass Chin Lo" got drop by a bum, Spence will end this frauds career!
                You said fraud, but floyd retired. He is not coming back and especially not against Spence.

Comment

You know how it goes with these casuals. Prior to this fight I said it wouldn't matter how Loma won, his haters would still find an excuse to keep hating. Fat Mikey who walks around at 165+ will want a catch weight. Mikey has shorter reach than Linares and slower hands. He is an inch shorter than Loma. I think Loma beats Mikey easier than Linares. Tank will never come near Loma now.

Comment

He's just moved up a division and took out one of the top guys, the top guy, whatever applies. Stopped the bigger guy also.
                    He was impressive, but you know how NSB can be. People wanted him to move up and he did. He looks small up there but he will be ranked at the top now.

There was a big thread and a lot of post the other day about fighters beating champs, former champs ect and how it's big deal. If that's so, Loma has just added another tick to his CV.

Tonight was a good win for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Uhhh... Might want to do a fact check before making threads. April 17th; "Mikey Garcia vacates 140-pound belt, returns to 135"

But, people just hatin doe.
                      That's great. Now tell me, was the Loma-Linares fight planned and announced before April 17th, while Mikey was still at 140?

Comment

Working...
                      X