Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the Loma Haters at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio Thompson took 2 rounds to ko Linares.
    Salgado took 1.

Feather fisted bum Loma took 10 almost as long as Anthony DeMarco who is pitiful.

Will that work for hating?

Comment

Great fight tonight. I expected it to be more one sided but loma showed some grit. The loma haters will call mikey a useless bum if loma beats him

Comment

probably getting pu.ssy unlike any of you h0m0 lovers

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Well lets see, so far we have casuals saying:

Glass chin

Mikey doe

It's his first big win, still unproven

Linares overrated

Loma using PEDS

LMAO.

That's the result of fear, they can't help it.

Comment

realizing that all that money didnt quite protect his record from being surpassed

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Lomachenko fans are the sad pathetic ones. Flip flopping stance. This has nothing to do with Lomachenko and respect. It's his fans i have the problem with.
              That's bullshit. You know it, everyone knows it. Your whole schtick is racist hate. This whole forum knows what a lame little putrid cunt you are.

Loma fans, like Loma himself, knew that the weight was a factor with Rigo. Loma himself said the win wasn't that great, because of the weight.

I said all along that the fight with Rigo didn't interest me because of the weight (and age) factors.

So quit making up lies to support your fucked up psychosis, and go seek some psychological help, you sad, sad excuse for a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                That's bullshit. You know it, everyone knows it. Your whole schtick is racist hate. This whole forum knows what a lame little putrid cunt you are.

Loma fans, like Loma himself, knew that the weight was a factor with Rigo. Loma himself said the win wasn't that great, because of the weight.

I said all along that the fight with Rigo didn't interest me because of the weight (and age) factors.

So quit making up lies to support your fucked up psychosis, and go seek some psychological help, you sad, sad excuse for a human being.
                Back to the accusations of racism.

How am i lying? Everyone that was on here knows the majority of Loma fans were saying the size advantage didn't matter. You claiming they weren't is only exposing yourself as a liar.

You **** worshipping *****es can try and spin it all you want but the fact is your god didn't look like the god you clowns claim him to be tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Back to the accusations of racism.

How am i lying? Everyone that was on here knows the majority of Loma fans were saying the size advantage didn't matter. You claiming they weren't is only exposing yourself as a liar.

You **** worshipping *****es can try and spin it all you want but the fact is your god didn't look like the god you clowns claim him to be tonight.
                  Good, who's next. No reason for tank to fear him right?

Comment

"This message is hidden because Robbie Barrett is on your ignore list."

Sorry, didn't catch that. I find racist cunts harder to hear than I find normal human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post

realizing that all that money didnt quite protect his record from being surpassed

Comment

Working...
                      X