Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Gets Off The Floor To Knock Linares Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentary bias af.

I like both fighters but Jesus, ignore all the good work Linares puts in because Loma does a small flurry lol

Comment

• This is where Lomachenko starts to turn up.....this is going to be an another Diaz vs Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        Loma didn't land anything in that sequence, but 1) looks good for the judges 2) Linares spends so much time avoiding and slipping that he's not throwing anything meaningful
        snapping his head back with uppercut and everything else.
        Ok.

Comment

• Linares landed a mean uppercut they were silent. Loma lands a body shot they orgasm. Lol

Comment

• Just got home.... Happy I didn't miss it completely ...

Comment

funny, i don't think Loma is hitting much either.

But he's dictating the pace for sure
              hes landing the clean shots especially to the body. this is like ggg-jacobs all over where the biased people had jacobs 3-0 then you go back and watch it and you are like uhhh what

Comment

• wtf they look like they're 2 weight classes apart. linares looks like a 154 fighting a 140 pounder

Comment

Sometimes it's just acne. When I work out sometimes my back breaks out bad.

To me that's not enough to suspect anything.
                  Meh. I'm of the believe that all boxers are taking something to give them am edge.

I just never noticed the acne on him before.

Comment

• 2-1 loma....tactical

Comment

• ESPN going crazy whenever Loma let's his hands go even though he is not really landing

Comment

Working...
                      X