No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia destroys loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    No one had a tiny shrimp rigo beating loma. Also Lanier's complete garbage. Stopped multple times and darmarco clocked his **** in. Garcia actually beat salido the same salido who worked loma. Also broner beat the dog **** out of damarco right after darmarco beat laniers. Broner did the same thing. Moving up getting titles beating linear caliber opponents. But u yourself call loma the greatest fighter of all time? U guys are clowns......garcia is way waaay too dangerous of a fighter for loma. U think garcia is gonna lay down for freaking loma? He is gonna try to take his head off. Garcia punches way too straight with too much power and he has a onslaught of a power jab. U guys are crazy if u think loma is looking for garcia after this performance. Downright delusional actually lolol
    Congratulations. You just made one of the top 3 worst posts of the day with all the lies. Please, dont bother me with your nonsense.

Comment

loma will annihilate garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        I think we need a class on boxing history. Damn near every fighter has been down at one time or another. How many times did Tito hit the deck? Duran? I mean, it doesn't equal a glass chin. Ridiculous.
        Loma has a solid chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Loma has a solid chin.
          I agree, Z.

He got kd, but he got up and didn't look hurt. Then he stopped Linares. I mean, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            A half beaten linares knocked down loma and was still putting up a fight. Garcia destroys him, maybe even pac-roid does also.
            Great logic...

Seeing this gif, you would see how Roman Martinez destroys Loma as well?

Oh wait, Garcia needed 8 rounds to stop Martinez, Loma destroyed him in just 5...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              I agree, Z.

He got kd, but he got up and didn't look hurt. Then he stopped Linares. I mean, damn.

According too NSB logic and after seeing this GIF, Mikey Garcia has no chin, and also Roman Martinez would destroy Loma...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

According too NSB logic and after seeing this GIF, Mikey Garcia has no chin, and also Roman Martinez would destroy Loma...
                It makes sense if you don't think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  well I mean, Garcia did beat Salido who sonned Loma
                  Salido didn't even make weight, and got away with nut shots the whole fight. The referee was so garbage, even the commentators roasted him. Loma lost, but let's not act like the fight wasn't sus.

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  Also Broner is better than shot Linares.
                  Shot? Linares won 2 titles, and defended them numerous times, before fighting Lomachenko. When Garcia moved up, he had to hold it down at 135. Broner hasn't been shit since he lost to Maidana. It looks like you're trying to downplay Linares, in order to make Garcia look better.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                    Salido didn't even make weight, and got away with nut shots the whole fight. The referee was so garbage, even the commentators roasted him. Loma lost, but let's not act like the fight wasn't sus.

Shot? Linares won 2 titles, and defended them numerous times, before fighting Lomachenko. When Garcia moved up, he had to hold it down at 135. Broner hasn't been shit since he lost to Maidana. It looks like you're trying to downplay Linares, in order to make Garcia look better.
                    nah.

You got me all wrong hell I like Linares, dude is game af, but lets not act like Loma has a far superior resume to Mikey when they are basically all even.

Limares is shot I don't care what useless titles he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Great logic...

Seeing this gif, you would see how Roman Martinez destroys Loma as well?

Oh wait, Garcia needed 8 rounds to stop Martinez, Loma destroyed him in just 5...
                      no. the difference is garcia has moved up and fought bigger man and has taken their punches easily. stupid ducking boy. loma wouldnt hurt him. moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X