Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale gets hair transplant, rolls back the years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
    I'm not sure, I'd say about an inch n half on each temple needs replacing I best get saving or find someone to do it on the cheap off of the dark web tor network.
    This is how you end up with Rosie O'Donnell's pubes attached to your head

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
      https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/61416...h-hair-clinic/

Could this help him to roll back the years in the ring too?
      The key to getting a hair transplant is not telling anyone about it

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Dunno man, remember when Paulie had those dreads, lol.

Yeah Paulie having a haircut mid fight must have been a first in boxing lol.

Comment

Maybe he went to the Same Hair Transplant guy that Eddie Hearn has used?

Comment

Originally posted by King GGG View Post
            Problem is this hair thing could go horrible wrong, they take hair from the back which I'm assuming doesn't grow back.
            The hair in the back is a lot and you don't even tell they got like 5% out of the back hair. So there's no issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
              I'm not sure, I'd say about an inch n half on each temple needs replacing I best get saving or find someone to do it on the cheap off of the dark web tor network.
              A good option is to get it done in Turkey mate - it's just as good but much cheaper. Google it, it's a big industry for cosmetic surgery and hair transplant tourism in Turkey. You can get a deal with clinics for the transplant, flights and hotel for around £1500. In the UK its at least £6000, often nearer to 10k if you have significant loss.
              You'd have to do your research obviously. I'm thinking of doing it in a couple of years, I've only got thinning at the crown at the minute, I just use Regaine and Propecia.
              Just some friendly advice. I've turned boxingscene into a hair loss forum lol!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                The hair in the back is a lot and you don't even tell they got like 5% out of the back hair. So there's no issue.
                From that big ass thing they had on back of DeGale head it look like they take a lot of hair from him.

Comment

It's all good until the rest of his hair starts falling out. Then he will have patches. Just as Joe Rogan.

Comment

how the fuk is this news? who gives a flying fuk about James Degales hair?

Comment

Can't even look at that, that **** is traumatizing.

Comment

Working...
                      X