Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar doesn't want G to renegotiate the terms of the rematch because they have lost a lot of leverage. Cabelo needs this fight to restore his Mojo and G isn't tied into Canelo as much as he was to make good money. No doubt Canelo brings the most coin but other opponents like Saunders and Murata would be lucrative.

Comment

• De La Hoya tripping, if Clenelo makes 40 mil fighting anyone, then tell like it is that don't wanna fight GGG...

Comment

• If Canelo wants the rematch he will enroll with Vada. GGG is Vada enrolled as is every top middleweight except Canelo even after all Canelo's claims of being a clean fighter. Canelo makes great money but nothing close to 40 million ever. Oscar is lying as usual. It looks like Canelo will not join Vada or give GGG a fair money split and will be fighting Spike in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          I'm not debating if Canelo is a bigger draw than ggg, that's pointless. But at the end of the day, if Canelo chooses to skip ggg, sure ggg will probably go from making 10 mil down to 3 or 5, but Canelo himself will also go from probably making 20-30 plus mil to closer to 10.... Maybe 15. So who is really getting screwed over? Not to mention, there's a good chance Canelo could lose to either jacobs or charlo or saunders. If so, he'd be losing in his prime for a much lower purse. He's better off taking his chances vs the oldest fighter of the bunch for the most money. As far as terms, the only terms I've heard of is that they wanted Canelo tested immediately because for all we know, he's juicing right now. Sounds like a reasonable request to me considering all that's happened.
          He is asking for more money don't play stupid he said it himself I gave up all concessions and now Oscar and Hopkins both said GGG asking for more money then what he signed months ago. No matter how you spin it canelo makes more money has bigger paydays, more options in front of him GGG doesnt. Every measurable proves he is the A side and by a lot yet you idiots keep thinking GGG can make demands like he is A side or that he is bringing the same amount of fans to the table. Only sold maybe 6K tickets at a small stubhub has 2 ppv fights both flop on his resume that sold 97-150K. He has no leverage canelo making 15-20m in his next fights regardless who he faces while GGG makes 3-5m is not a even trade off. And GGG based on his age and him being scared to fight his mandatories is the one more like to lose his next fight or fights. Canelo is 27 with a entire career in front of him and no paper belts he has to defend. GGG is looking for a retire payment because he is checking out boxing he is more then willing to price himself of turning down 10+m and continue fighting for peanuts at the stubhub. Canelo will just make someone else rich in sept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxinghero1 View Post
            The negotiations from May 5th shouldn't change at all. Why is ggg asking for more money. Canelo is the clear A-Side here.
            Exactly GGG is the same B side who can't fight in Vegas or draw any ppvs without canelo. Yet his fans who are cheap as phuk and refuse to buy his ppvs think he now can demand more money then what he agreed to just months ago. Pricing himself out and making a million excuses so let him continue fighting the vanes of the world for 1m at stubhub or face his mandatory wolves coming for his belts for 3m. I don't see him getting past charlo, jacobs, saunders, dervy ect but if he does he'll have made less then he can get in 1 night against canelo.

Comment

• Hoya stfu and go shove a rolling pin up ur ****box.....you filthy mexican felcher

Comment

• Sometimes the truth hurts! The only thing that can damage Canelo's drawing power is for him to take an azz whooping, probably two! I hope if GGG doesn't sign, we get Canelo vs. Charlo!

Comment

• He can make $40M, and still be down at the carneceria buying taclenitos

Comment

• Canelo has a massive built in Mexican fanbase that will blindly buy in to whatever he does without question. It's not like he's this big crossover superstar like Floyd and Manny were.
                    Congrats to Canelo for being well off financially. By all means brag about it I guess lol
                    I don't think GGG is gonna be filing for wellfare any time soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Many outlets reported that canelo made 50m in the GGG fight and over 20m in the chavez fight. Meanwhile GGG just fought for 1m. And made 2.5m for the Jacobs fight. lol It's a fact canelo can make money without GGG. Canelo makes 8 figures fighting anyone and it will be on PPV. Has sold over 4.5M PPV WITHOUT GGG. Sold 1m PPV last year alone with chavez. GGG has only fought twice on PPV before canelo and both flopped selling 97-150K. lol

GGG making a lot of excuses these days for why he doesn't want to fight canelo. So let him fight his mandatories for 1-3m in a 1/3 empty stubhub and canelo with fight someone else in Vegas on PPV for 10s of millions. They already had a deal for the rematch now GGG trying to price himself out. You the B side either sign and get rich or canelo will just make someone else rich in sept. GGG and his fans are delusional. You had to give away free tickets and take food stamps and you still only got maybe 6K fans to pay to watch him fight. GGG fans are too cheap to pay for ppv let him flop on ppv again or stay fighting on reg HBO in small venues.

I know this will probably ruin your day, but I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

GGG is ALREADY rich.

Comment

Working...
                      X