Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drug cheating lowlife scumbags should be banned for life

Comment

OK. Keep fighting bums. Amir Khan, Wade, Vanes...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Against a bigger name Canelo makes a lot more than 10, you know that. See two can play this game.
        Omg yu are so ignorant
        Ggg makes 3-5 mil against charlo, Jacobs bjs easy
        Name someone where canelo can make $40 mil?
        That’s ok I’ll wait

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Omg yu are so ignorant
          Ggg makes 3-5 mil against charlo, Jacobs bjs easy
          Name someone where canelo can make $40 mil?
          That’s ok I’ll wait
          You claimed Canelo makes 10, i claimed Golovkin makes 1 or 2. You said he makes more in a big fight than i claimed, i say Canelo makes more in a big fight than you claimed. I'm playing your game ******.

BTW Golovkin got $2.5 mil for Jacobs. So much for 3-5 easy.

Comment

You claimed Canelo makes 10, i claimed Golovkin makes 1 or 2. You said he makes more in a big fight than i claimed, i say Canelo makes more in a big fight than you claimed. I'm playing your game ******.
            Dude again name one fight where he can make $40? You can’t because there is none you dunce. You don’t even know how to play the game.

Comment

Dude again name one fight where he can make $40? You can’t because there is none you dunce. You don’t even know how to play the game.
              I never claimed he made 40. I'm playing your game of claiming a fighter makes his lowest purse. Golovkin makes 1 mil. That's what he got paid for his last fight.

Comment

I never claimed he made 40. I'm playing your game of claiming a fighter makes his lowest purse. Golovkin makes 1 mil. That's what he got paid for his last fight.
                Avoiding the truth. He can’t make $40 mil as oscars claims. That’s my point moron.

Comment

Avoiding the truth. He can’t make $40 mil as oscars claims. That’s my point moron.
                  No you wanted to downplay Canelo's worth to the lowest you could. I did the same with Golovkin. You cried about it.

Comment

Anyway what's more important is Golovkin not signing the contract.

Comment

Canelo has ran out of bums to fight... he wouldn't make more than 8 million i would say..

Khan, Liam Smith and JCC Jr ... I'm trying to figure out when was the last time Canelo actually fought anybody of note... and if he does fight somebody of note he has it rigged.

Comment

Working...
                      X