Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    yawn yawn yawn..... at least try when yuo troll, lol you basically just thrown the towel in on your life when you troll fail.

I Red K for motivation, get your life together.
    Do you hear Charlo, Andrade, Murata, Derev, BJS or anyone talk about fighting Canelo come autumn?
    No. Because he is done. I am sorry this upsets you, but if he doesn't fight GGG, where will he go?
    Who will he fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      He is the a side, Canelo is the cheat side.
      I think bigdunny1 is an internet troll. The best way to deal with Internet Trolling, and other adult behavior which is primarily intended to elicit attention, is to not respond, to not engage and to thus deny the person the attention they seek. If the Realboxingfan1, bigdunny1or itcha are denied the attention, there's a chance that they will think twice before taking this approach again. If they get attention, they might well do it again.
      Last edited by chubuk7; 05-12-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        wait, I thought you said he could make $40 million without GGG??? Why did you just give him a 50% pay cut?

Meat is expensive in Mexico. Canelo needs that extra $20 million you just took away from him
        When did I ever say he will make 40m? Oscar said that not me. Clearly he is exaggerating to clown GGG. he made 20m last May and has sold 1m PPVs in 2017 without GGG. Has sold 4.5M PPVs total without GGG. Meanwhile GGG just made only 1m to fight Vanes and 2.5m the fight before canelo with jacobs. Can't sell ppvs with 2 flops selling 97k-150k. Yet he wants a raise from the contract he just signed months ago? The wh0re wants a couple more singles left on his night stand even though he brings nothing more to the table. Hell he might even have 1 less belt if they fight in sept. Pricing himself out will only get him back at the stubhub fighting for peanuts while canelo makes 15-20m and makes someone else rich in Sept.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          When did I ever say he will make 40m? Oscar said that not me. Clearly he is exaggerating to clown GGG. he made 20m last May and has sold 1m PPVs in 2017 without GGG. Has sold 4.5M PPVs total without GGG. Meanwhile GGG just made only 1m to fight Vanes and 2.5m the fight before canelo with jacobs. Can't sell ppvs with 2 flops selling 97k-150k. Yet he wants a raise from the contract he just signed months ago? The wh0re wants a couple more singles left on his night stand even though he brings nothing more to the table. Hell he might even have 1 less belt if they fight in sept. Pricing himself out will only get him back at the stubhub fighting for peanuts while canelo makes 15-20m and makes someone else rich in Sept.
          Tell me again how Derev didn't price himself out of the GGG fight, I am very interested to hear how you are going to spin that one.

Comment

Do you hear Charlo, Andrade, Murata, Derev, BJS or anyone talk about fighting Canelo come autumn?
            No. Because he is done. I am sorry this upsets you, but if he doesn't fight GGG, where will he go?
            Who will he fight?
            Those guys have all mentioned canelo at some point the difference is they know he is fighting GGG next. The moment this h0e prices himself out and canelo calls them he will offer them double what cheap GGG can and they will run to sign. Just like Chavez who GGG trainer said was his dream fight they wanted Chavez fight in 2017 but like team bullshyt does they talk about fights and never make them canelo swooped in paid him more then GGG and canelo a Jr middleweight fought Chavez BEFORE GGG did. Same will happen with Saunders who Warren has spoken numerous times about wanting to make canelo fight especially after GGG screwed them by backing out an agreement last summer and refused to move his date this year to June to make the fight.

Comment

Tell me again how Derev didn't price himself out of the GGG fight, I am very interested to hear how you are going to spin that one.
              How did dervy price himself out when they never made an offer or returned phone calls when dervy raised his hand for the fight? Lou had to contact the IBF because those bytches wouldn't even mention dervy name. Even loeffler admitted they didnt try to make that fight. Now they have to fight him next or get stripped in 90 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                ..and if Canelita was tested right now for PEDs he wouldn´t make a single peso before 2020.
                ... I think you noticed that ODLH tweets don't mention anything about enrolling for testing...

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Canelo probably made 40 or close to it in the Golovkin fight.

Edit: 1.3 mil PPV + 27 mil gate + international money. He definitely made $40 mil in the Golovkin fight.
                Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                (...)

Point is who is Canelo going to fight to make that amount of money?

Anyone he fights, the deck is stacked beyond belief in his favour; judges, weight, etc.
                Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                ... you know what thread is about. He won't make 40 mil fighting anyone else in his next fight. I couldn't gaf what GGG earns.
                Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                Who will he fight?
                Actually, Canelo can't fight Jarmall Charlo or Derevyanchenko because ODLH doesn't make business with Al Haymon...

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  If Canelo wants the rematch he will enroll with Vada. GGG is Vada enrolled as is every top middleweight except Canelo even after all Canelo's claims of being a clean fighter. Canelo makes great money but nothing close to 40 million ever. Oscar is lying as usual. It looks like Canelo will not join Vada or give GGG a fair money split and will be fighting Spike in September.
                  ... Given the recent circumstances, Canelo should have already had enrolled himself with VADA testing... I don't know: are there any excuses because he's suspended from boxing, as we speak?... I don't know how this issue actually works...

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    With who Will Canelo make 40 millions? BS!
                    Billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Those guys have all mentioned canelo at some point the difference is they know he is fighting GGG next. The moment this h0e prices himself out and canelo calls them he will offer them double what cheap GGG can and they will run to sign. Just like Chavez who GGG trainer said was his dream fight they wanted Chavez fight in 2017 but like team bullshyt does they talk about fights and never make them canelo swooped in paid him more then GGG and canelo a Jr middleweight fought Chavez BEFORE GGG did. Same will happen with Saunders who Warren has spoken numerous times about wanting to make canelo fight especially after GGG screwed them by backing out an agreement last summer and refused to move his date this year to June to make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X