Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    No you said he is already rich so he refuses to be used as a prostitute. Yet he is acting exactly like a prostitute totally willing to sell out just requires you leave a few more dollars on the night stand. He needs canelo not the other way around. If he was rich and did not need the money like you first said he would of just moved on and stopped begging canelo. This is about him asking for canelo for a tip and a smack on the azz. Make no mistake he and Loeffler know they are the bytch in this situation asking for a raise before they drop the panties and get bent over. But if they get too pricey then canelo will call up the next chick.
    Canelo can keep fighting junkers but he'll never have a belt at 160. Oscar may not care but you can bet your ass that Canelo does.

Comment

• Then why bother Oscar? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Anyone with half rudimentary math skills knows Oscar's full of ****.

And..scared? His fighter is still not signed up for CBP and is still not being tested. Every word out of his mouth makes Canelo look guiltier and guiltier.

Canelo's a terrific fighter, and they're DESTROYING his career.
        Stalling the drug tests make Canelo look guiltier by the day and I think every fighter in the business would agree. Golden Boy is hiding behind a self imposed obstacle, contract before testing is a tactic. Testing for performance enhancing drugs and a contract are entirely a separate issues. Frankly, the clenbuterol issue is looking more like a distraction from further testing. I don't want to say that Canelo is cycling but is certainly seems that way.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 05-12-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• What does he get for a lifetime of No credibility in the sport the next time you hear someone mention canelo! Cheater, clenbuterol , VADA!!! Come in the same sentence! Great idea oscar! Get yo åśš back in the kitchen....! And seperate the damm kitchen utensils!

Comment

• How much did GGG make last weekend for 4min work?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Why do some guys brag that they have to pay to see their guy fight?
              i get it for free in mexico..
              but anyways the entire thread is about both fighters money...
              there are other threads about skills, achievements, etc..
              maybe you are posting in the wrong thread..

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                Oscar is very smart, he's stalling, if VADA test now Canelo comes up dirty.

In the end, I'm betting that Oscars plan will work, he'll cycle off, get the money and fans will never know the difference.
                oscar stalling?? they are asking ggg to sign the damn contract...

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  Canelo can't fight until September, and if he doesn't go into voluntary drug testing, his reputation will be dwindle even further.

He is known as a cheat.
                  you are in the wrong thread, no one is debating that...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    i get it for free in mexico..
                    but anyways the entire thread is about both fighters money...
                    there are other threads about skills, achievements, etc..
                    maybe you are posting in the wrong thread..
                    Yes, this thread is about fighters money. My question is, why do some guys brag about having to pay to watch their guys fight? Why do some guys brag about having to take their own money, and making it the fighters money?

Comment

• Who could Canelo fight and make 40 million not named Pacquiao, Floyd or McGregor? Dumb statement by Oscar. I'm a Delahoya fan but man he's starting to lose his mind and become annoying.

Comment

Working...
                      X