Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hughie fury on channel 5 tonight 9pm main event catch the undercard on 5spike 7:30pm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright, time for a jab, jab, move, clinch on the ropes festival.

Comment

Ahhhh ****ing hell, I don't care about Reece Cartwright fighting some stank ass Argentinian and they're playing some weird dance club version of Take me home, country roads. WTF is this. This isn't British boxing, we want Sweet Caroline, Mickey Buffer and drunk casuals!!
      Last edited by BigZ44; 05-12-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I liked the look of Savannah Marshall. She looked like a pro.

Comment

Who the **** is Reece Cartwright.

Comment

For as much ****e as I give Fish Eyes, he's at least the #2 in Britain by a wide ass margin. He blows this crap out of the water, Hennessy cards are real trash, he doesn't have a single good, interesting fighter

Comment

One Argentine bum pulled out late, so they called up another Argentine bum

Comment

Done him with the left hook body shot..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Is the main event the only televised portion on channel 5? So are we expecting that fight to actually kick off around 9ish?
                  It’s 9.30pm UK time right now and the main event still hasn’t started yet..

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mangtana View Post
                    It’s 9.30pm UK time right now and the main event still hasn’t started yet..
                    Yep, I watched that Cartwright junk and then turned it off. More interested in the Loma/Linares undercard than sitting around waiting for that HW snoozefest

Comment

If ***ton KO's hughie, mick is going to have a kellie maloney esque meltdown, he had to re-mortgage his house to pay for the parker fight the poor sod
                      oh no wait he still has 'pink tyson'

Comment

Working...
                      X