No announcement yet.

does anthony joshua have a passport? y/n

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    dillian whyte took 6 rounds to finish off a D level club bouncer who is 40...lol.....so he should have said "is that you dillian whyte"

meanwhile wilder dropped one of the top 3 HWs in the world 3x

the joke, as usual, is on you

wheres AJs passport? this thread is nothing but light sparring for me against you clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      dillian whyte took 6 rounds to finish off a D level club bouncer who is 40...lol.....so he should have said "is that you dillian whyte"

meanwhile wilder dropped one of the top 3 HWs in the world 3x

the joke, as usual, is on you

wheres AJs passport? this thread is nothing but light sparring for me against you clowns
      AJ did a major press conference in midtown N.Y with Klitchko to promote the fight.

How do you think he made it into the states you simpleton ?

Comment

I bet Wilder's passport was taken away from him for buying drugs, racist speeches and beating women in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
          Is that you Deontay?
          Sounds like him.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            AJ did a major press conference in midtown N.Y with Klitchko to promote the fight.

How do you think he made it into the states you simpleton ?
            hasnt fought outside the UK and doesnt want to fight wilder in the US...lolol

joshua dont wanna use his passport....cong**** on joshua holding a press conference in the states though

tell me again...so wilder came up with the money that joshua said he wanted...is wilder supposed to give him the money AND let him have the fight in the UK too?!?!? lol...seems reasonable -rolls eyes-

not sure why i even bothered...no one here takes you seriously...you are a running joke...with weak legs

Comment

This is so damn racist smdh...

Comment

stop the presses! holy smokes!

anthony joshua held a press conference in NY once! hold the phone! i guess he does have a passport!!!!

wowwww!!! i stand corrected

AJ ko6 press conference

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  stop the presses! holy smokes!

anthony joshua held a press conference in NY once! hold the phone! i guess he does have a passport!!!!

wowwww!!! i stand corrected

AJ ko6 press conference
                  How is this ******ed poster not banned ?

Comment

stop the presses guys! joshua does have a passport! for press conferences only! not fights!

got his 50 million that he said he wanted but dont wanna travel outside of his backyard! remember this ladies! you all whined about andre ward but now your hero AJ is doing the same thing!

Comment

who gives a ****. you working on border control or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X