Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gomez: Canelo Wants to Rip Golovkin's Head Off; Pissed Off a Lion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who peed in Canelo’s Cheerios? He’s pissed. What a joke. Golovkin is going to discipline the youngster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
      im afraid jabs count as shots landed too and canelo was outlanded in 10 rounds total punches and thats how it looked to me
      Than it "looked wrong" to you.

Gennady did land more jabs but was outlanded in power punches despite throwing nearly 200 more punches.

And that isn't how it looked to me. It's what happened objectively.

Personally, I dont like compubox and felt they wrongly scored many of G's alleged jab/slaps.

Canelo was far more effective and far more in control. He swept rounds 1, 2, and 3, then swept the championship rounds.

Ca$hnelo is BO$$NELO

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Than it "looked wrong" to you.

Gennady did land more jabs but was outlanded in power punches despite throwing nearly 200 more punches.

Canelo was far more effective and far more in control. He swept rounds 1, 2, and 3, then swept the championship rounds.

Ca$hnelo is BO$$NELO
        yeah right, the fight was close (ish), if u are very biased u could score a draw for canelo, but a win!!! NO WAY

Comment

• Originally posted by zoken View Post
          I don't get it...so the guy who tested positive for Clenbuterol is the one who is pissed? Smh

Anyway if they fight again, I don't really see Canelo fighting differently than in the first one. Canelo won a few rounds moving and boxing. He also knowns that he is quicker and can last 12 rounds with GGG and also take his punches. On the other hand, GGG got used to Canelo's speed. That's why he did better in the second half of the fight.

It will probably be a 7-5, 8-4 type of fight.
          That will be the sense of entitlement that this plastic, manufactured superstar has.

Fùcking entitled and coddled diva, just upset because his image took a blow it won’t ever recover from.

Comment

• Canelito is going to outbox lil g again

Comment

• at this point it seems like canelo, his team and his fans already accepted the fact that canelo cheated and got caught but its like they dont even care anymore lol. its like so what we cheated and??

Comment

• Cancheato won’t do anything. He is just a cheating b.....like all of his stupid fans...

Comment

• Originally posted by zoken View Post
                  I don't get it...so the guy who tested positive for Clenbuterol is the one who is pissed? Smh

Anyway if they fight again, I don't really see Canelo fighting differently than in the first one. Canelo won a few rounds moving and boxing. He also knowns that he is quicker and can last 12 rounds with GGG and also take his punches. On the other hand, GGG got used to Canelo's speed. That's why he did better in the second half of the fight.

It will probably be a 7-5, 8-4 type of fight.
                  And be "judged" a draw again🤣

Comment

• Lol, p1ssed him off? how? GGG wasn't the one that failed a test and then pulled out of the fight. He was clean and ready to fight.

Comment

• the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

again

Comment

Working...
                      X