Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the worst draw for Mexican fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was OK with the Chavez Pernell draw!!! Chavez could have beat him if he was 100! Canelos I wasn’t ok with!!! GGG missed over 500 punches and connected at a lower percentage! Being the bigger man ggg decided to fight at a jabbing distance that was safe... Canelo was the smarter man baiting Golovkin to fight on the inside by fighting on the back foot and that allowed Canelo to get inside and land some of the highest quality punches ever seen! Had Canelo not done that it would have been “battle of the jabs”
    And guess who would have won that? Basically I agree with Byrd’s score card!!! GGG looked like a desperate fool with no answers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      I was OK with the Chavez Pernell draw!!! Chavez could have beat him if he was 100! Canelos I wasn’t ok with!!! GGG missed over 500 punches and connected at a lower percentage! Being the bigger man ggg decided to fight at a jabbing distance that was safe... Canelo was the smarter man baiting Golovkin to fight on the inside by fighting on the back foot and that allowed Canelo to get inside and land some of the highest quality punches ever seen! Had Canelo not done that it would have been “battle of the jabs”
      And guess who would have won that? Basically I agree with Byrd’s score card!!! GGG looked like a desperate fool with no answers!!!
      so if one guy lands one punch ad misses none and the other guy lands 10 but misses one the guy who lands one is winning. got it. great way of scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        Effective agression missing all those punches?
        It was Canelo who was constantly slamming his punch into the guard, Golovkin is a much better defensive fighter than Canelo who decided to run for the first time in his career lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          so if one guy lands one punch ad misses none and the other guy lands 10 but misses one the guy who lands one is winning. got it. great way of scoring.
          Canelo fans challenge people to find the power shots of GGG, but they wouldn't be willing to do a highlight reel of Canelo power shots that aren't being blocked and missing.
          Canelo got thoroughly outboxed 8-4/9-3 type of fight

Comment

You whole makes no sense!
            Golovkin dosnt have enough highlights to do a reel!!!

Comment

Working...
            X