No announcement yet.

Fighters that will sign for Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters that will sign for Eddie Hearn

Eddie Hearns announced his record breaking boxing contract, a one billion dollar contract.

Eddie is now the A side in boxing promotion. Most fighters will now want to sign for him.

Charlo brothers, gervonta Davis, Billy Joe Saunders, errol Spence

He's the man with the money now, matchroom is the money team
    Last edited by TysonFuryTBE; 05-10-2018, 04:39 PM.

All these guys grew up watching their heroes on a TV, not a tablet.....

Comment

None of those guys are signing with him lmao..we’ve been hearing about all these American fighters supposedly signing with Hearn and how he was going to take over boxing and all we’ve got is two ****ty cards in Brooklyn and Danny Jacobs and Jarell Miller. The Charlo brothers have already said they’d never sign with Hearn. All those other guys will start their own promotional company before they sign with some new foreign promoter. He may have a shot at BJS but I highly doubt any high profile brothas would sign with him before they start their own comapany

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        Eddie Hearns announced his record breaking boxing contract, a one billion dollar contract.

Eddie is now the A side in boxing promotion. Most fighters will now want to sign for him.

Charlo brothers, gervonta Davis, Billy Joe Saunders, errol Spence

He's the man with the money now, matchroom is the money team
        Why should we believe you when you said what happened today wasn't gonna happen?

Comment

Spence just started his own promo. Doubt he’s gonna sign with Hearn. Stop acting like you have insider info you dork

Comment

I am of the opinion that Andre Ward only retired because he ran out of money fights so I reckon he could be tempted back by this

Comment

Sounded like a lot of prospects will be signed.

Comment

Great. Those are some damn good fighters. Maybe he can get Jacobs a fight with Jermall or Saunders

Comment

i cant see how this can fail.. Al Haymon has the huge stable of fighters but why?? Because he had all the money!! You think these guys are going to stay loyal to al when now hearn has double the money that haymon was playing with?!?

unless im reading this wrong we should all expect hearn to start signing some huge names in boxing. Als money ran out and now hearns money came in.

Comment

Working...
                  X