No announcement yet.

Charlo asked about fighting GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo asked about fighting GGG

He says it has to make business sense i don't know doesn't sound too confident. Also was asked about fighting Jacobs and didn't want to answer that question.

@1:07

I think Jermall is a serious talent and I'd pick him over anyone @160 but I hate the way he's managed and his own attitude toward the biz. If you're a fking lion then go kill off the other alphas and stake your claim. When you have a world title, then you get to posture and call shots.

Comment

I think Charlo V GGG is the best fight out there at MW for both. Makes the most sense financially and stylistically it's a good match-up. Certainly the fight i'd like to see next for them both.

Comment

Lil G duckin doe !

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
          I think Charlo V GGG is the best fight out there at MW for both. Makes the most sense financially and stylistically it's a good match-up. Certainly the fight i'd like to see next for them both.
          I want that fight more then Canelo. Its a big win for both.

Comment

I like Charlo and I think it's good thinking in this environment. He could easily position himself to get a big payday with Canelo in the next year and a half. And Jacobs is not the best matchup for him because of size.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              He says it has to make business sense i don't know doesn't sound too confident. Also was asked about fighting Jacobs and didn't want to answer that question.

@1:07
              Charlo and Jacobs have the same manager. Sometimes there is a bigger narrative at play.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                Best fight for me is BJS vs GGG. It's be interesting to see if GGG can catch bjs. Most exciting fight is probably Charlo. He doesn't move as well but throw bombs. Don't see Charlo lasting that fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Lil G duckin doe !
                  I'm a Golovkin fan and I think he beats Charlo. But Golovkin is not doing himself any favors by vacating one of his belts to go fight some hibachi grill master. Not that anything has been finalized of course. But if he's going to vacate his title, go after a risk.

Comment

#businesslionsonly

Comment

Working...
                    X