Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jr to replace George Groves??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank Jr to replace George Groves??

"This rumor hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it’s possible that Wednesday’s announcement for the WBSS could include the replacement of WBA Super World 168 lb. champion Groves (28-3, 20 KOs) with Eubank Jr. (26-2, 20 KOs) for the WBSS finals match against the unbeaten Callum Smith (24-0, 17 KOs)"

How would you feel about that??

No. I’m not joking or laughing, no. Eubank Jr is a ****ing bum he doesn’t deserve this. Spoiled ****ing beat. Let groves heal and ko Smith.

Comment

Not gonna happen. No way kalle allows that after eubank was decimated in the semi's.

Comment

If this happens it would be a ****ing Joke..Groves deserves it

Comment

Thats bs...

Comment

That would suck some major balls.

Comment

It wouldn't be right and would be a bad look.

I thought Groves would be ready for July? Maybe they can't wait for logistical or contractual obligations.

But, Smith vs Eubank Jr would make a great tear up regardless of how little sense it makes.

Comment

I think it'll be more competitive.

I think Groves was gonna mop the floor with Callum.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  "This rumor hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it’s possible that Wednesday’s announcement for the WBSS could include the replacement of WBA Super World 168 lb. champion Groves (28-3, 20 KOs) with Eubank Jr. (26-2, 20 KOs) for the WBSS finals match against the unbeaten Callum Smith (24-0, 17 KOs)"

How would you feel about that??
                  Given the comprehensive nature of the defeat it would render the tournament farcical.

Comment

Absolute nonsense. If Groves needs time, postpone the ****ing thing. Have the right finale.

Comment

Working...
                    X