Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Klitschko - Return To Wembley May 9th BBC1 - 10:45pm - Oh no just no.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua vs Klitschko - Return To Wembley May 9th BBC1 - 10:45pm - Oh no just no.

Another documentary surprise surprise.

The 2 actors will be recalling there little show last year.

Now you know Klitschko will 'help' Joshua train for the Tyson Fury fight.

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
    Another documentary surprise surprise.

The 2 actors will be recalling there little show last year.

Now you know Klitschko will 'help' Joshua train for the Tyson Fury fight.
    I know you're crazy and this question will probably be a waste of time but, why do you call them actors?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I know you're crazy and this question will probably be a waste of time but, why do you call them actors?
      Smart mother*ckers sound crazy only to dumb motherfu*kers.

Comment

It's almost like Anthony Joshua has the market reach to be able for the BBC to make programs about him and gain good viewership from boxing fans andnnon boxing fans alike...

Please let me know when a major US network makes a documentary of the groundbreaking.. record breaking fight that was wilder Vs Ortiz.

Comment

I heard a rumour Wladimir Klitschko lost to some other Brit one time, in a more relevant fight...

Comment

For a brief moment I was terrified that Klitschko had come out of retirement and announced an AJ rematch

Comment

Fury shouldn't be the fight

Comment

its a poor excuse for a tv programme, the anniversary of a faceoff with a 40something man - jeezuz wept that is sad. In any other era, another prominent champ probably wouldnt bother showing up for the recording of it. Imagine how pathetic muhammad ali would feel in a programme for the anniversary of his demolition of Archie Moore, having just beat liston for the undisputed crown...and Moore was MUCH more significant that Wlad.

on the other hand it had some legacy worth with wlad being the last long term champ, and unified briefly toward the end even, so thats something, even if unifying was really wlads undoing, he wasnt good enough to remain that for long without his brother around to avenge his losses.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-09-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                  I heard a rumour Wladimir Klitschko lost to some other Brit one time, in a more relevant fight...
                  haha true, though I dont think a programme about fury would suit the BBC, they are trying to keep it squeaky clean these days.

cant see theres much to be said between the two, other than a begrudging Guthrum-style "You're PEDs are stronger than mine"
                  Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-09-2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    haha true, though I dont think a programme about fury would suit the BBC, they are trying to keep it squeaky clean these days.

cant see theres much to be said between the two, other than a begrudging Guthrum-style "You're PEDs are stronger than mine"
                    Explain the Guthrum/Æthelstan reference please.

Comment

Working...
                    X