Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Won't Be Unified Champ; Saunders Won't Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Won't Be Unified Champ; Saunders Won't Fight Him

CARSON, California As important as it is to Gennady Golovkin to one day own all of boxing's recognized middleweight titles, his trainer has given up hope of that happening. Abel Sanchez is certain Golovkin would beat Billy Joe Saunders if they ever fought. Sanchez also is convinced that Saunders, the WBO 160-pound champion, doesn't genuinely want to challenge Golovkin for full middleweight supremacy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Mags I want my beltz"

Comment

Saunders is out price himself but i think after the Lemieux fight he gains some confidence!!

Comment

Saunders may as well fight GGG, Demetrious Andrade is the #1 contender for Saunders belt, and Saunders will make A LOT MORE by losing to GGG then he will losing to Andrade. If he fights GGG OR Andrade losing is a certainty

Of course Saunders may go to 168 to fight the winner of Groves vs Callum Smith, that is probably what he will do, he would have a chance at a win against his fellow Brits.

Comment

"like I said a little while ago, is looking for lottery money. He’s waiting for that opportunity and Saunders doesn’t wanna fight him.”-abel

Well WTF do you think chasing Nelo is then abel??

Jermall called your boy out so don't act like we don't know abel....#Lions Only!

Comment

BS comments by Sanchez here, I doubt anyone even believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              "like I said a little while ago, is looking for lottery money. He’s waiting for that opportunity and Saunders doesn’t wanna fight him.”-abel

Well WTF do you think chasing Nelo is then abel??

Jermall called your boy out so don't act like we don't know abel....#Lions Only!
              sanchez always plants the seeds early for when they want to avoid anyone

you ever notice how he was talking about ward awhile back ..."if he loses to kovalev i think we can make that fight...but if he beats him i dont think it could ever happen because ward will want 100 percent of the money"

first off does he realize that we all realize they wanted no part of ward anyway? to begin with? then he goes out and makes the joke that ward will want alllll the money....lol....even i realize he was being sarcastic....but he loves planting the seeds on fights he knows will never happen anyway

he told us lara brought no money or fans...they told us charlo aint known and brings nothing...they tell us that bjs will price himself out........then they give us vanes fights lol

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                Saunders may as well fight GGG, Demetrious Andrade is the #1 contender for Saunders belt, and Saunders will make A LOT MORE by losing to GGG then he will losing to Andrade. If he fights GGG OR Andrade losing is a certainty

Of course Saunders may go to 168 to fight the winner of Groves vs Callum Smith, that is probably what he will do, he would have a chance at a win against his fellow Brits.
                Do you really believe BJS doesn’t want to fight GGG?

Comment

BJS was very vocal about wanting to fight GGG while GGG had a fight already lined up. Now we will see if he's serious. I read today he wants a Degale fight at 168 though so..... doesnt matter anyway, it seems GGG team are pretty set on a canelo rematch in September.

Comment

Have to see what Saunders has to say about this. 7 mil to fight Jacobs is ridiculous. Pricing yourself out against Jacobs or Golovkin is the same thing as not wanting the fight. Numbers like that for Saunders isn't even a negotiation tactic. It's avoidance, which is odd because he seems like he really wants the fight unless it's his suits doing this.

Comment

Working...
                    X