No announcement yet.

Classy Interview From Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    The only British boxers who would give Mayweather fits are: Prince Naseem (in his prime) and Amir Khan
    There was talk of Floyd vs Naseem at 128. Floyd would have beat his ass pillar to post.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      So why did his legs give out from the hook man?
      hatton legs were just fine after he got hit by the pitty-pat check hook then gave out after hitting the pole.
      Last edited by Kuyukut; 05-07-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        hatton legs were just fine after he got hit by the pitty-pat check hook then gave out after hitting the pole.
        His left leg went stiff causing him to go head first into the ring post

Comment

Most humble boxer of this generation. Didn't make any dumb excuses and always gave his opponents props..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            His left leg went stiff causing him to go head first into the ring post
            actually, the check hook was just a pushed that caused hatton to hit the post carrying all his weight on impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Stfu h0m0 ass stalker, all you do is follow me around and neg me like a jealous ex girlfriend... your mom should've hopped on that post instead of your dad's little ass d1ck. Looooosseerrrrr.
              grow up, brah. if you can't handle the truth then don't post. let the real man handle this.

thank you, phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                grow up, brah. if you can't handle the truth then don't post. let the real man handle this.

thank you, phaggot.
                You mean *men* get you're English straight and get over Floyd beating manny backneiao's ass. That's why you and your groupies are man lol. Imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  You mean *men* get you're English straight and get over Floyd beating manny backneiao's ass. That's why you and your groupies are man lol. Imbecile.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

look at this ******, doesn't even know the difference with, you're and your.

shut the fuck up, dumb idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    I like Hatton a lot, but i never got the whole idea that the ref ruined the fight for Hatton and wouldn't let him fight inside. I think it would've ended quicker if Cortez did let them fight on the inside more because Floyd was beating him at his own game and ****ing him up on the inside when they did manage to fight there.

Anyway, it was a good win for Floyd. Hatton was a very good fighter back then and coming off a really good run of wins. People just remember his losses to Manny and Floyd and forget that he put together some good wins and was considered a p4p top 10 fighter at one point by Ring magazine, for what it's worth. I think he was considered no.8 p4p in the world by Ring magazine when he faced Floyd.

The Hatton that Floyd beat was much better than the version Manny fought. Hatton was already on a downward spiral in and out of the ring when he fought Manny.
                    Blaming Cortez is the way the losers respond, its never been any different with Floyd, he beat the crap out of Ricky inside outside any side just a far superior fighter, but because Floyd always wins the only way the losers save face is to make lame ass excuses as to why he always wins, its never because he is just that good.

Some people are off in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Would never forget this fight, was banned from another British site because I predict Mayweather beating Hatton, I was told I was crazy, unpatriotic etc Told her Hatton was bigger Than Mayweather, how Mayweather would run and couldn’t handle Hatton punches etc, am like are you guys blinded by the colour of boxers passports?
                      Those people had no idea how protected Floyd is in Vegas.

Imagine, Hatton gets a point deducted for hitting the ropes while Floyd was allowed to use his elbows all night long and get protected by Cortez!

It was Floyd and Cortez vs Hatton.

Even boxer's such as Juan Marquez know the truth
                      Juan Manuel Marquez: Mayweather 'protected' in Vegas, can only be beaten by KO

"We all know how things are done when fighting Mayweather in Las Vegas. In that city the officials protect him, let him do everything. Fighting him there is a burden," Marquez told boxingscene.com."

"Look, do you know how Mayweather can be beaten? Only by knockout, and how can you knock out an opponent who does not want to fight, who doesn't throw punches, and hits you with a jab and you may have won the round but they still give it to him?"

Juan Manuel Marquez

Last edited by ADP02; 05-07-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X