No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Destroys Vanes Martirosyan in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
    lil g is the BIGGEST hype job in boxing!
    And YOU ARE THE DUMBEST DUMBASS ON BOXINGSCENE!

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
      Did anyone notice how Golovkin’s facial expression changed when Vanes actually landed on his face? I thought it was hilarious. Golovkin himself knew this was an easy fight and was shocked that such a low tier fighter could actually stun him. Sucks for Vanes though. He got hit with the kitchen sink left hook shortly after

Yeah I wondered if GGG was actually hurt a little. Made me wonder if his chin is starting to fade a little.....

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
        Yeah I wondered if GGG was actually hurt a little. Made me wonder if his chin is starting to fade a little.....
        I don’t think so. He didn’t see the shot coming. The punch that hurts the most is the one you don’t see. He expected Vanes to finish after the 2nd punch. He didn’t expect the 3rd punch at all.

Comment

Will be that special belt on stake when GGG faces a middleweight?

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            And YOU ARE THE DUMBEST DUMBASS ON BOXINGSCENE!
            Coming from you that's a compliment! BTW how is #48 doing?
            Haven't watched him fight live since TBE made him irreverent.

Comment

I got a fooking boner from that performance. What a guy the man the myth genad hitting with that thunder. Jeff horn is next the big stiff idiot.

Comment

Two under sized opponents in last five five fights. Last fight was completed sewage. The sheer meaning of "Cherry Picking". Can not even sell out a venue

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
                  He actually said so in the post fight interview. He said he was caught with a couple of good punches on the 1rst.

Comment

Working...
                  X