Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want To Clean Out 160, Try To Take My Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Clen is not a PED and Canelo got suspended for the luls only.

https://www.verywellfit.com/what-is-clenbuterol-3120528

Comment

IBF Mandos, WBA Mandos, and WBC Mandos be trying!

Comment

I honestly think he just started taking it, reviewed his performance and the elephant in the room surfaced(his stamina issues) clen can be dangerous, it is mainly for veterinary use as far as treating stamina issues and building lean muscle - in humans it only works for so long before it starts to work against you - something like the benefit is start your cycle and start camp at the same time, after your cycle - discard your inhaler, when you cross over meds from Veterinary care to human consumption it's very tricky and how one's body reacts can be generally unpredictable, we know the visual and performance results that should be gained, but the long term results from abusing this product is unknown - that's why they say most athletes do 1 cycle when camp begins or start a week or 2 b4 camp begins and have the cycle end during the 2nd or 3rd week of camp....that's why most of these athletes get caught with trace amounts and can use the contaminated meat excuse....

Comment

Your a jackass. Caneli has been enrolled in VADA sense 2012!!!! Taken over 150 test only this once has it come up with a non performance enhancing drug as its main use is to lose weight which the levels were 1 way to low for any benefit as all professional experts said. 2 why would he be taking it when he moved up in weight not down and more then 8 weeks out? Only in the last couple weeks would he take it if he was truly using. This was a ploy to get more attention i can guarantee that as Floyd stole the thunder from the 1st fight. This next fight gets 2million plus PPV. GGG is already set at 28 million for the 2nd fight Canelo will make 45+. Also Canelo beats GGG with ease in 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
            GGG is SHOOK after watching Derev vs Tureano gimme some of that **** you are smoking.

they said he was to risky for the money

that shht is in print lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              What I meant was, going forward, as long as he's gonna be fighting, those are the contenders he needs to fight. We don't need any more Wades or Vanes. Don't you agree?
              Wade was a manditory and Vanes was a short notice fill in. Up to now he has faced the best @160. It's up to him. Like I said he can't fight all these guys. Regarding Canelo I'd like to see him fight and beat Canelo again. However part of me wants him to tell Canelo, full testing and sign for the rematch by a certain date or go to hell. I think that is what is going to happen. If the rematch doesn't happen he should go after Saunders and his IBF manditory.

Comment

I'd love to see him fight all. Start with Saunders. No more weak opponents, never. Enough is enough.

It has to be one of these guys, one after the other: Saunders, Canelo, Charlo, Andrade, Derevyanchenko. In any order, please. Thank you.

War GGG!
                Pretty sure Derevyanchenko being next is already agreed to, which is why he still has the IBF.

Comment

I'd love to see him fight all. Start with Saunders. No more weak opponents, never. Enough is enough.

It has to be one of these guys, one after the other: Saunders, Canelo, Charlo, Andrade, Derevyanchenko. In any order, please. Thank you.

War GGG!
                  Hahaha, not sure anyone in boxing is fighting that type of schedule. Not one person. Even Lomachenko had a couple nobodies and people were crying about him also when he was only like 6 fights into his career.

I'd be surprised if GGG doesn't fight Canelo (money) and Saunders (belt)

Andrade he's never fighting because there's no reason to. No title and no money involved. The others who knows. They'll have to wait a year at least I'm guessing. Are they gonna sit around and fight nobodies like they're doing now or will they actually start fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    they said he was to risky for the money

that shht is in print lol
                    Yeah! Usually it's the guy getting robbed who complains about the money split?? I mean even Spike turned down the money??? Sergiy had NO problem fighting for Vanes money.

Comment

Kellerman mentioned everyone bar BJS in that post fight interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X