Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sellout Crowd for the GGG fight! (PIC INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Lmfao. Damn!!!! Even with EBT cards, Triple Flop didn’t break 10k.

Man, Canelo did 52k, yet this bum couldn’t pack the house. Not surprised.

Comment

"Christmas Tree"? Help me out here...
      Because he lights dudes up? What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        "Christmas Tree"? Help me out here...
        Because he lights dudes up? What am I missing?
        Pffft, he gets lit up like a Christmas Tree. Particularly by anyone that's not a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
          Then why doesn't that fat hot dog water drinking f**k show a picture?
          Cause it’s bs there was a ton of empty seats on the top when g was fighting. I’m pretty sure they moved everyone down so it looks packed. Free upgrades for a knockout. Not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
            Lmfao. Damn!!!! Even with EBT cards, Triple Flop didn’t break 10k.

Man, Canelo did 52k, yet this bum couldn’t pack the house. Not surprised.
            Hey boboso wtf said ggg is a bigger draw? You are a dumb azz hater but the gggroupies are just as bad .
            Fact is canelo is a far bigger draw than ggg will ever be some fans can admit it(me) others can’t (too many to name)

Comment

I was there and it was awful. I love GGG, so im blaming the last minute opponent switch, but seriously there were entire sections with 3 people in them

Comment

Comment

The meta sarcasm game here goes off the charts sometimes. Idk how you guys do it. So stupid, but going down meta rabbit holes of stupidness. Its like being the smart kid in special ed class.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkz2112 View Post
                    I was there and it was awful. I love GGG, so im blaming the last minute opponent switch, but seriously there were entire sections with 3 people in them
                    Is this surprising to anyone doe?

Its a bs fight. Its late notice. Its vs a guy in a lower division. Its vs a guy who's been inactive for 2yrs. Its in a different f#cking place then the orginally scheduled fight.

There wasn't two things that made sense about this fight. Lucky they sold 7.8k or w/e. Shoulda postponed & planned out a real event with a legit contender in Derevyanchenko in the first f#cking place. Its their own damn fault.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X