Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Blasts Out Vanes Martirosyan in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Sad to see so much misogynistic garbage on these forums.

Should be celebrating that ladies are getting some spotlight too, plus it's actually a pretty good fight so far too.

On BS? Never. lol

Womens boxing is always good.

Comment

• Is the main event next.

Comment

• Don't understand the boos. She had a challenging fight, which she won. However, she needs to tighten up her defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
          Don't understand the boos. She had a challenging fight, which she won. However, she needs to tighten up her defense.

'Murica, you know ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            HBO turning into liberal cucks showing these black hoes on tv.
            Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            One was Columbian and the other was Native

Didn't you know? Anyone that is Brown these days are considered "Black" by these people. SMH....

Comment

• I like how ggg is finally talking in Russian cause he’s english is cringe.

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Golovkin, Martirosyan Scorecard BoxingScene Live - World middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin tipped the scales right on the limit at 160 pounds on Friday as he chases a record-equalling title defense against Vanes Martirosyan in Los Angeles. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• C'mon Golovkin, knock Vanes out, I need my 3x

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    I like how ggg is finally talking in Russian cause he’s english is cringe.

LOL I thought he did because Canelo never gave a Shyt about it... So why would he ?

Comment

• Why is Andre Ward walking vanes into the ring
                      He is on the left lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X