Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Floyd retired Cinco De Mayo hasnt been the same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinco De Mayo has always been the same for me.

Barbecuing, drinking and boxing.

Comment

Floyd set the bar high, these bums can't live up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        It’s not stealing it if it’s in America. If you want to make it a Mexico thing then fight in Mexico on a Mexican cable network. I don’t celebrate no damn Cinco de mayo lol.
        May 5th is just another day for boxing. Y’all had the date the last 2yrs and have the fans nothing but garbage.
        Then don't worry about the date black. Sorry about why you people don't fight on MLK, Kwanza or Wakanda day.

Mexicans can celebrate whatever they want, don't like it, stop celebrating Kwanza has here, go to Africa and celebrate it with the zebras out there.

Comment

Two black women fighting and Lil G fighting a bum, yep crappier Cinco fight date yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Cinco De Mayo has always been the same for me.

Barbecuing, drinking and boxing.
            Even for this sh it fight bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Two black women fighting and Lil G fighting a bum, yep crappier Cinco fight date yet.
              Would have been a better fight if the girls headlined lol

Comment

This one will end in KO as opposed to turning into an Olympic track meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Even for this sh it fight bro?

Well the beer and barbecue is a given and there's no other boxing on so yeah why not.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Canelo-Khan-2016

Canelo-Chavez Jr-2017

GGG-Vanes -2018

SMH............
                    Canelo Khan wasn't all too bad, but the last 2 are pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Then don't worry about the date black. Sorry about why you people don't fight on MLK, Kwanza or Wakanda day.

Mexicans can celebrate whatever they want, don't like it, stop celebrating Kwanza has here, go to Africa and celebrate it with the zebras out there.
                      You can celebrate whatever you want. And we can fight on any date we want. I’m from America and all my ancestors are from Caribbean Islands. Why would I go to to Africa? Kwanza is a made up holiday. No1 celebrates that. You make no sense.
                      If you want the date to be all about Mexico go fight in Mexico in a Mexican venue on a Mexican cable provider. Until then Americans can fight on any date they want to in AMERICA. The date may never be the same for boxing anyway after HBO ruined it with these garbage fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X