Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Goes The Distance, Boxes Past Jayson Velez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya looked way better early in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      You being banned for your usual racism has nothing to do with me amigo
      My usual racism? I get banned because you overly sensitive fags can't take some truth.

And you can't take me talking shit to you without you running to others to help you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        My usual racism? I get banned because you overly sensitive fags can't take some truth.

And you can't take me talking shit to you without you running to others to help you out.
        Go drink some don julio and calm down man today is supposed to be a happy day

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Who exactly was Davis fighting at 19 yrs old?

Go ahead I’ll Waite.
          I'm not putting Ryan down or degrading him....it is a huge feat for Ryan to be fighting a contender like Velez at 19. He is doing great for 19. My issue is that he should not be trying to get Davis in the ring. It is too early for him. Davis is too much for him at this time. Maybe in 3 years but not now.

Comment

• The little girls seem to like him which I suppose pisses off some fans! Just like The Golden Boy when he was starting out! He hasn't real fought anyone yet.

I admit Jayson Velez is a step up in competition but only a baby step. Velez got beat by Jojo Diaz and Ronnie Rios!

But calling out Gervonta Davis?

Comment

• Not impress at all with this dude, he better stay far away from Tank!

Comment

Working...
              X