Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Glen Johnson has better wins than the Lil' G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't grandpa Johnson get a draw on one card against good ole paper champ Froch.

Many consider the paper one an atg lol.

Comment

Let's be honest he probably has better wins than anybody currently active outside of Pacquaio. Jones, Tarver and he should have gotten the win in the first Dawson fight.

He's not better than a lot of current guys but he has better wins and was the FOTY in 2004. He accomplished a lot.

Comment

he has better top wins, without a doubt. but not the consistency that GGG has since 2014.

though the other side is that its worth weighing in jones was past it by then

but yeh he has better top wins without a doubt, unless you are that guy fresh from planet Golovtard who posted the theory that beating danny jacobs is like beating marvin hagler.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-04-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          He also lost like 15 times but guess we don't count that when there's an agenda to promote
          Johnson fought everybody... your buttlover has ducked everybody

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            so roy jones was exposed by tarver and johnson then? if according to you he was in his prime/near his best and he got stopped in 2 by tarver then he surely isnt an all time great?
            Nice try.

Hopkins > Johnson/Tarver > Bumlovkin
            Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 05-04-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't grandpa Johnson get a draw on one card against good ole paper champ Froch.

Many consider the paper one an atg lol.
              You sir are indeed correct. One judge had it 114-114...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Let that sink in for a moment...
                Glen Johnson beat RJJ and Tarver which means he's got better wins than everybody, man.

Comment

I don't agree with the ts statement. That said, Glen Johnson was a bad mother.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    though the other side is that its worth weighing in jones was past it by then
                    The "past it" Jones Johnson beat was only one fight removed from being the P4P #1 fighter in the world and is a better win than anything on Bumlovkin's resume...

Comment

glen johnson will probably be in the hall of fame. he had a very good career, man. did a lot with a little. went from a journeyman to fighter of the year. beat roy jones, beat antonio tarver, two terrific fighters.

he also lost 21 times, which golovkin has yet to do once.

so yeah, c- troll thread. not sure you were around for johnson's career, the guy fought everybody, had some top shelf wins, and got jobbed more than once.

Comment

Working...
                      X