Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wilder: Hearn Reveals Postitive Talks, 70% Chance of Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess there must have been some truth to that 50 million offer after all.

Comment

Hearn is basically saying prove the $50 million upfront. Don't tell us that it's coming at a later date.

Comment

This fight will take places exactly where it belongs. Vegas.

Comment

Hopefully the 2 sides can come to an agreement and get this thing set for the Fall

Comment

I knew it it could only be done on hearns and AJ terms and team wilder accepted I guess bum squad knows his place after all I give wilder a patt on the back

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
              I knew it it could only be done on hearns and AJ terms and team wilder accepted I guess bum squad knows his place after all I give wilder a patt on the back
              Did you read article?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Did you read article?
                I did wilder accepted his role as b side

Comment

As soon as Hearn hears that the fight will be in Vegas on a certain date, that Team Wilder would be the lead promoter and run the show then Hearn will say no. Only way this fight gets made is on Hearn's term with him running the show in the UK, he will never take a backseat and let someone else promote the biggest HW fight in years. They could offer 100 million and Hearn still wont take the offer with him sitting on the sidelines.

Comment

But where are they gonna get that $50 million from doe??? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      LOL. This place is gonna explode when the fight nobody wants to see happens gets signed.

Cue the "He still ducked him doe" talk even once it's signed.

Boxing fans can't enjoy anything.
                      only a complete moron, like yourself, actually thinks people dont want this fight to happen

some of us just actually believed hearn would like to protect his prize and hold it off as long as possible...which seems somewhat sensible from his perspective

and...to be honest...nothing is done and final yet....but i hope it gets done ASAP...like most of us....

you are just delusional and make things up in your peabrain

Comment

Working...
                      X