Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Wilder: Hearn Reveals Postitive Talks, 70% Chance of Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Was it Eddie Hearn by any chance?
    I don't know what he's like. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Windmill is already signed to fight bumzeale and Juicehua will prolly be fighting Big baby or Povetkin
      Fight will happen in 2019 lads. another year of endless arguing between fangirls.

Comment

Oh please give me this mega fight at the end of the year. It's the only thing I want for Christmas. This is the biggest fight since.....

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Windmill is already signed to fight bumzeale and Juicehua will prolly be fighting Big baby or Povetkin
          Fight will happen in 2019 lads. another year of endless arguing between fangirls.
          You must be bored since Parker got ousted ?

Are you sad you yourself cant cheerlead as much anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            You must be bored since Parker got ousted ?

Are you sad you yourself cant cheerlead as much anymore ?
            Im never bored of you getting owned by everyone you try and enter a debate with

are you still standing by your ' AJ is the GOAT' statement?

couldnt land a single right hand on parker, who you claimed wouldnt make it out of the first half of the fight

Comment

Sounds like Joshua and Skysports got on Eddie's head. You do not pass up that kind of money.

Comment

D*mn, why all the negativity? This is good news Boxingscene members!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Something warm and stick just dribbled down my leg.

Comment

I've expected since the Povetkin fight was ordered... this fight is going to get done. No way Hearn was going to risk Joshua going to Russia to fight Povetkin.... just too damn risky of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I've expected since the Povetkin fight was ordered... this fight is going to get done. No way Hearn was going to risk Joshua going to Russia to fight Povetkin.... just too damn risky of a fight.
                      Exactly. Ryabinsky will let it deliberately go to a purse bid & force Hearn to lay down the mega bucks or else..

Comment

Working...
                      X