Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly Jacobs Would Beat Bernard Hopkins like Taylor did twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are banking on Hopkins being 39-40 right?

Comment

Lets see how GGG looks at 39-40 because he is not looking good now

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Hopkins was 40 years old when he fought the 27 year old Taylor. That's hardly prime against prime. Age matters even with Hopkins. The forty year old Hopkins was not as good as the Hopkins who beat Trinidad. I thought Hopkins won both Taylor fights anyway and that was Taylor at his best.
        And he was 36 when he beat Tito..I am starting to wonder if people think before posting

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          And he was 36 when he beat Tito..I am starting to wonder if people think before posting

Golovkin was 35 when he beat Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            Golovkin was 35 when he beat Jacobs.
            And Tito while moving up had done more at 160 then Jacobs.......He won a REAL world title..Hopkins-Tito was a unification bout.....Jacobs has never won a title period...OH I FORGOT YA'LL COUNT THE "REGULAR"TITLE
            Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-02-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

And Tito while moving up had done more at 160 then Jacobs.......He won a REAL world title
              against Joppy. Who would get obliterated by the likes of Kid Chocolate, also an undefeated champ who Jacobs knocked out in 1 round.

Which win did Joppy have that's better than the undefeated Kid Chocolate? I'll wait.
              Last edited by HeadShots; 05-02-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Jacobs is 31. This 32 year old Hopkins beats Jacobs like a drum:

You match Hopkins vs Jacobs or GGG at the same age and they get their head whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  against Joppy. Who would get obliterated by the likes of Kid Chocolate, also an undefeated champ who Jacobs knocked out in 1 round.

Which win did Joppy have that's better than the undefeated Kid Chocolate? I'll wait.
                  Kid Chocolate's best win was???? Joppy was actually a 3 time champion

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Jacobs is 31. This 32 year old Hopkins beats Jacobs like a drum:

You match Hopkins vs Jacobs or GGG at the same age and they get their head whooped.

glen johnson's nickname is the road journeyman.
                    Last edited by HeadShots; 05-02-2018, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Kid Chocolate's best win was????
                      an undefeated champion Hasam N'dam.

Comment

Working...
                      X