Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Calls Lubin 'F***ing Bum' After Implication of ******* Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Calls Lubin 'F***ing Bum' After Implication of ******* Use

Jermell Charlo reacted as you might expect Tuesday to Erickson Lubin's suggestion on Twitter that Charlo uses *******. Charlo called Lubin "a f***ing bum" after Lubin sent out a Tweet on Tuesday night of Charlo's head, photoshopped on the body of an unidentified man who's leaning over a pile of *******. Lubin attached the hashtag, "#LinesOnly" to the photo, a reference to the motto, "Lions Only," often uttered by Jermell Charlo and his twin brother, Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Twitter Wars.

Lubin got some damn never popping off like this after what happened to him.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-01-2018, 11:23 PM.

Ha i think Lubin is a little salty for getting ktfo in the first round.

Comment

Boy is still good and I'm interested to see what will happen without a one punch KO early. Later on a rematch but not now.

Comment

Lubin must want the rematch so badly. War Eric!

Comment

So much infighting with PBC lately. And a lot of it seems to be Charlo related. Wonder if this is a sign the Charlo's are gonna sign with Hearn or the UFC or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            So much infighting with PBC lately. And a lot of it seems to be Charlo related. Wonder if this is a sign the Charlo's are gonna sign with Hearn or the UFC or something like that.
            Not happening

Comment

Lubin should be as quiet at possible

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Not happening
                Definitely not happening

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Not happening
                  Why not?

I think Hearn will be signing more PBC guys. Why not the Charlos?

And I'm starting to wonder if the UFC is re-thinking this boxing thing cuz its May now & no dates or details with their whole thing yet, but why wouldn' the UFC want the Charlos?

The Charlo's are among the most exciting guys in boxing right now & they NEED a promoter to keep them more active.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Lubin should be as quiet at possible
                    LMFAO, but yea he needs to laylow & regroup a lil bit more.

Comment

Working...
                    X