Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which are the 8 divisions pac won a world title in EXACTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
    VADA has nothing to do with it? I just quoted you the CEO of VADA acknowledging it as a PED. Whether it’s on the WADA prohibited list or not has what to do with Toradol as a drug choice to cheat for performance in sports? If it was pre-approved then why did industry make a deal about Pac not disclosing an injury and using it right before the fight?
    Max Kellerman: (after the injury in camp) "Pacquiao said ‘if I can a shot of toradol in my shoulder, I can go through with this fight, I think that gives me my best chance to win.’ By the way if he postpones, there may never be a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Who knows if Mayweather’s still active 12 months-plus into the future. So Pacquiao’s camp clears it with USADA, the drug-testing body that Mayweather’s side insisted upon. USADA says ‘fine, a shot of toradol is fine’ and then ultimately at the 11th hour, the Nevada State Athletic Commission says Pacquiao can’t get the shot of toradol because of what was essentially was a clerical error? Because some box wasn’t checked off? A form wasn’t filled right? If people are mad at anybody for Pacquiao not being at his best, if that is the view, be mad at the Nevada State Athletic Commission, in my view, because just when the boxing world needed them to show sound judgement, they chose to stand on principle instead of cooperate with the spirit of the event." 48

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Max Kellerman: (after the injury in camp) "Pacquiao said ‘if I can a shot of toradol in my shoulder, I can go through with this fight, I think that gives me my best chance to win.’ By the way if he postpones, there may never be a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight. Who knows if Mayweather’s still active 12 months-plus into the future. So Pacquiao’s camp clears it with USADA, the drug-testing body that Mayweather’s side insisted upon. USADA says ‘fine, a shot of toradol is fine’ and then ultimately at the 11th hour, the Nevada State Athletic Commission says Pacquiao can’t get the shot of toradol because of what was essentially was a clerical error? Because some box wasn’t checked off? A form wasn’t filled right? If people are mad at anybody for Pacquiao not being at his best, if that is the view, be mad at the Nevada State Athletic Commission, in my view, because just when the boxing world needed them to show sound judgement, they chose to stand on principle instead of cooperate with the spirit of the event." 48
      Lol. Pacquiao didn’t complain nor mention anything about a shoulder injury when kellerman asked Pac directly why he lost in front of thousands. Suddenly they flip the script in the post fight press conference. Cmon... there are suckers born every minute.

If you’re going to make up an excuse or give the reason why you had a bad night, then ideally you say it right there and then when asked, not being coached by Arum as Bob starting walking around the podium all nervous when Pacquiao was speaking.

Easy work!!!

Comment

Lol. Pacquiao didn’t complain nor mention anything about a shoulder injury when kellerman asked Pac directly why he lost in front of thousands. Suddenly they flip the script in the post fight press conference. Cmon... there are suckers born every minute.

If you’re going to make up an excuse or give the reason why you had a bad night, then ideally you say it right there and then when asked, not being coached by Arum as Bob starting walking around the podium all nervous when Pacquiao was speaking.

Easy work!!!
        Getting an exemption for the pain killer prior to the fight=knowing it was a problem in camp, you bloody idiot.

Look, I get that you are a Floyd fan.....great, but that doesn't excuse facts and the fact is that Floyd waited until after Manny had miraculously been knocked out by a badly hurt and fading while on steroids, JMM and used an illegal IV before the Pacauiao fight. That's not me saying that's my opinion, that's facts. You can go somewhere and argue with facts because I don't want to hear your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Of course their rankings were more legit. They were ranking the best fighters in the world. That's not what the orgs do. The orgs rank the best fighters in the world currently fighting for that specific org. It's two totally different things. I prefer TBRB as well. But even if the Ring rebuilt its reputation in terms of rankings before the sale, they also stopped crowning champions for 15 years, so you can't act like the Ring title has a long history as the most recognized title because it's simply not true. The networks, promoters, fighters, managers, etc have all preferred the orgs for the last 50 years over ring.

I mention all the time that every org has had a major bribery scandal except for the WBC. I've never said the orgs are honorable or worthy of respect. It's a corrupt sport with corrupt promoters and corrupt commissions working in tandem with corrupt orgs and corrupt everything really. Doesn't change the fact that the belts are what the sport revolves around. Doesn't mean I like it, I'm just being honest about the way things are.

Yes of course. And nobody should have ever recognized the WBO and I still don't. And I don't recognize the WBA either and stopped recognizing them the second they introduced super titles. I only recognize the WBC and IBF.

I didn't say the ring was the most recognized title, I said I recognized it as more legitimate than the alphabet orgs for the reason you stated...they rank the best fighters in the world, not the best that fight for specific orgs. I base my opinion on being a boxing fan that follows the sport and has a brain. I'm not overly anti-alphabet title...I'm just saying that anyone who follows the sport knows who's who, and they also can't deny that the ring rankings/champs generally align with who the actual best fighters are in comparison with the alphabets orgs.

Comment

Getting an exemption for the pain killer prior to the fight=knowing it was a problem in camp, you bloody idiot.

Look, I get that you are a Floyd fan.....great, but that doesn't excuse facts and the fact is that Floyd waited until after Manny had miraculously been knocked out by a badly hurt and fading while on steroids, JMM and used an illegal IV before the Pacauiao fight. That's not me saying that's my opinion, that's facts. You can go somewhere and argue with facts because I don't want to hear your ignorance.
            You’re not getting common sense. If Pac had a valid excuse he would have two excuses for the PAIN context as Kellerman asked him.

Of course Pac wouldn’t bring up that he didn’t get his Toradol in front of thousands since it wasn’t even known about his medical report that eventually Koncz took the blame... as if Pac wasn’t familiar with medical reports throughout his history...

Nor did Pac mention any injury or PAIN about using his “right” like any other fighter has before during a post ring interview by HBO or Showtime.

Even if Pac has his Toradol shot or didn’t have an injury he’d still lose, and probably even worse.

But keep dodging the fact that Kellermn asked him in front of thousands why he lost and that’s all on tape for future generations to replay

Comment

You’re not getting common sense. If Pac had a valid excuse he would have two excuses for the PAIN context as Kellerman asked him.

Of course Pac wouldn’t bring up that he didn’t get his Toradol in front of thousands since it wasn’t even known about his medical report that eventually Koncz took the blame... as if Pac wasn’t familiar with medical reports throughout his history...

Nor did Pac mention any injury or PAIN about using his “right” like any other fighter has before during a post ring interview by HBO or Showtime.

Even if Pac has his Toradol shot or didn’t have an injury he’d still lose, and probably even worse.

But keep dodging the fact that Kellermn asked him in front of thousands why he lost and that’s all on tape for future generations to replay
              Oh shut up.......like Manny has to have an excuse right after the fight. Who the f@ck are you to dictate when he has to have an excuse that he felt he didn't even need? Do you think they automatically went into excuse mode and planned it while Manny was taking a shower and a sh@t?

Get a fkn grip man. As I said, it was a known thing PRIOR to the fight and they were going to fight through it with toradol because it was PRE-APPROVED!

What do you not get about that? If it had not been pre-approved and Manny didn't feel confident in making it through the fight, he may have tried to postpone it. He decided on fight night not to do that and I'm sure the fans who paid all that money for their seats, plane fare and hotels were glad he did.

This is my last response regarding this matter so If you go something else you need to say or ask, tough sh@t.

Comment

Oh shut up.......like Manny has to have an excuse right after the fight. Who the f@ck are you to dictate when he has to have an excuse that he felt he didn't even need? Do you think they automatically went into excuse mode and planned it while Manny was taking a shower and a sh@t?

Get a fkn grip man. As I said, it was a known thing PRIOR to the fight and they were going to fight through it with toradol because it was PRE-APPROVED!

What do you not get about that? If it had not been pre-approved and Manny didn't feel confident in making it through the fight, he may have tried to postpone it. He decided on fight night not to do that and I'm sure the fans who paid all that money for their seats, plane fare and hotels were glad he did.

This is my last response regarding this matter so If you go something else you need to say or ask, tough sh@t.
                Lol “pre approved.” Using Toradol during camp has nothing to do with not informing the commission about an injury leading to the fight. If Pac needed Toradol for pain for whatever reason he is allowed it. Not claiming a specific injury such as a “severely torn rotator cuff” is retârded.

Hence “severely torn rotator cuff” while filing the medical waiver. That’s like selling a new car with swapped engine while the salesman says “oh yeah I forgot to tell you that” even though the engine looked used.

Get over it. Pac tried to go in the ring numbed out to pain as NFL players would scrimmage or during an actual game. He was denied it because Top Rank were suspect!

Long live TBE christening #48!

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                  I just want to know who that chick is, then you can continue your beef
                  which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    you're one of the more down syndrome infused posters on this site...

Good luck!!!
                    how is what i said wrong? its not trolling when its facts. pac-tard name the 8 divisions pac won world titles in?

Comment

• I only give him credit for five divisions.

Comment

Working...
                      X